Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didnt think it could be mapped that high due to internals Jamie?? Be interesting to see how these Billet Turbo's Run??

1.6bar+ will be no problem. I've been running mine for over two years at 1.9-2.0 bars and the engine has 120k miles on it.

1.6 bar is a piece of cake if you have the fuel system and ems to support it.

1.6bar+ will be no problem. I've been running mine for over two years at 1.9-2.0 bars and the engine has 120k miles on it.

1.6 bar is a piece of cake if you have the fuel system and ems to support it.

what turbo you running dude, and what supporting mods you got??

Looks like it's gonna ba a cracking build :)

Shame your ditching the ce28n's they're cracking wheels, as are the SA70's :D

Which compressor cover did you get on the turbo (3" outlet or 2.5")? Did you get a billet turbo in the end? Just you mentioned in the thread Dusty was sending the non-billet version?

what turbo you running dude, and what supporting mods you got??

I'm running a Holset turbo. Last year I had a 65mm one, and this year have a Holset Pro52, which is 70mm.

Supporting mods are Titan motorsport fuel system with 850cc injectors, GSC S1 cams, 4" downpipe and exhaust, AEM EMS etc... the regular stuff. Un-opened engine with 120k miles on it.

So just off Phone to TNT, parts didnt get picked up from Paul Whiffin, will phone him today to arrange them being sent out, another delay.

Was hope to have the car running over weekend. :(

Should be picking up Cam cover gaskets from toyota this morning, so we'll fit these to keep us busy until we get the manifold parts

Bugger

Gutted mate!! Oh well, if theres any more delays, it gives you time to get another pay check, which means more parts, you know you want to and cant stop the temptation !!! LOL

so true mate, but you know how it is, wanted it RUNNING TODAY. :D

So just off Phone to TNT, parts didnt get picked up from Paul Whiffin, will phone him today to arrange them being sent out, another delay.

Was hope to have the car running over weekend. :(

Should be picking up Cam cover gaskets from toyota this morning, so we'll fit these to keep us busy until we get the manifold parts

Bugger

That why I dont use TNT anymore! I can send them out with my courier on Monday for you?

That why I dont use TNT anymore! I can send them out with my courier on Monday for you?

Yeah thats cool mate, Nice One. Iv no idea why they didnt pick it up, they said they had been twice and there was nothing there.

Forgot to ask you, did you stick in the Exh gasket also???

Cheers Paul

so true mate, but you know how it is, wanted it RUNNING TODAY. :D

There's always delays with these projects. Its been over a year since mine was taken of the road for a re-build :(

Nice build by the way. It will be worth it when its done.

There's always delays with these projects. Its been over a year since mine was taken of the road for a re-build :(

Nice build by the way. It will be worth it when its done.

God a year, hope mine dont take that long, looking to have it running nxt wknd?? fingers crossed

got a link to that?

Here you go bud - http://www.toyosports.co.uk/fmic-toyota-supra-2jzgte-front-mount-intercooler-kit-19999-618-p.asp

This manifold that Geo has bought from Whifbitz, can anyone tell me the type of fitting for the wastegate please. It looks like a 50mm V-band fitting but want to double check. Many thanks.

Maybe Paul could answer this one mate, im looking at wastegates just now.

Right so todays work then. Ian Installed my New cobra Alarm 4100 and fixed some dash Issue's that i was having, simple enough stuff.

Ian also fitted the FMIC just to see how and if we needed to fabricate anything. We noticed that the FMIC runs and touches the AC lines pics below, and wondered how to get round it. See Pics

As the pics show the AC might be a wee problem getting round it, any idea's guys??

Looking really good dude. Definate progress. With the FMIC, its a kit for the 2jzgte so should be a direct fit. You should be able to adjust the angle of the FMIC piping easy enough to work around the aircon pipes.

Just need to find out what size fitting is on the mani and your good to go again and order a wastegate (dont tell the missus, more bits of expensive metal is all she will see it as). lol :p

Looking good.

Good pics aswell

Cheers Bud, getting there slowly. :D

Looking really good dude. Definate progress. With the FMIC, its a kit for the 2jzgte so should be a direct fit. You should be able to adjust the angle of the FMIC piping easy enough to work around the aircon pipes.

Just need to find out what size fitting is on the mani and your good to go again and order a wastegate (dont tell the missus, more bits of expensive metal is all she will see it as). lol :p

Yeah looks like it will just be trial and error getting the correct angle to fit the FMIC. Yeah its for the 2JZGTE. Yeah once Paul confirms the wastegate size i can go about getting one ordered> :D