Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen the thread, looking good mate. :)

I went down to Tesco and bought a 4 pack of Andrex in preparation for when mine comes too Paul :D

When do you get the sxy bit of metal then dude?? ;)

:Popcorn: Good luck dude.

cheers mate, hope to have her running for wknd if all goes well?? :D

Stop all this chit chat and get your car done, i want to see what this turbo is like when mapped so i can decide if i go the same way :D

Blame TNT Steve, if they has picked up bits from Paul when i told them 3 times in fact, the car would be running and prob even be prepped for spraying. :D :D

Roll on tomorrow for a small parts delivery. ;)

Blame TNT Steve, if they has picked up bits from Paul when i told them 3 times in fact, the car would be running and prob even be prepped for spraying. :D :D

Roll on tomorrow for a small parts delivery. ;)

Go go go :D

So all my parts arrived from Paul today pics Below. :D

Right so today i dropped off the Parts at Ian's and and a few little things that need to be bought one Being, Coli pack housing connectors, as theer all broken or falling apart, and a Vband. Also need sealant for the pipes, Paul is Pm'n me what he uses think it loctite copper sealant.

Coil Pack Housing Gubbed.

Mmmm Sxy Manifold :D

Turbosmart Wastegate

Mid/Down Pipe

Heat Wrap

Oh god!!!! Looks like i could have done with a box of tissues!! :D

That manifold and exhaust is a work of art, looks like things are really progressing dude.

What is the pipe that comes off the exhaust used for ??

Looks like where you plumb the wastegate back into the exhaust.

Quick update, Spoke to Ian today. He was fitting everything up and noticed that there was a Valve Seat missing from the wastegate and vband flange for the screamer pipe missing. So quick phone call to Paul and all was sorted.

Parts arriving tomorrow are

Coil pack housing units x 6

3'' Vband for Turbo

vband for screamer Pipe

Valve Seat.

Cheers Paul

Quick update, Spoke to Ian today. He was fitting everything up and noticed that there was a Valve Seat missing from the wastegate and vband flange for the screamer pipe missing. So quick phone call to Paul and all was sorted.

Parts arriving tomorrow are

Coil pack housing units x 6

3'' Vband for Turbo

vband for screamer Pipe

Valve Seat.

Cheers Paul

Yeah sorry about that, replacement parts will be there tomorrow.

So all my parts have now been dropped off to Ian. We talked about a few niggling things to be done, pipes fabricated and the down pipe tapped for the new AEM AFR.

Manifold is on along with turbo just to make sure everything fitted ok. So were good to go. Ian will send photo's as the install progresses. check out the pics i took. Turbo looks Huge. :D