Geo

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
came up well mate lookin good. When do your new wheels arrive now?

cheers mate, dunno TBH waiting to hear back from Nic. Iv got some Video of the car im uploading to youtube, but heading to gym so look out for the Vid laters. :D

Just read through the whole of the thread - fair build Geo and so close to being where you want it!

Must be excited about it now!

very excited bud, just need the car finished this week at some point then a phone call to Paul and Ryan for next week to get down and see them before this weather gets any worse. :(

There is a few small things i need, but mapping and injectors and AEM fitted are the main things for me when down. :D

Sounds nice and the body looks really good. Id be well pissed if that was my car though, its filthy, Not hard to stop the dust getting in the cabin :(

Cheers mate

The car gets a full Valet once its done. Seats out :D So not too bothered TBH.

Geo, just read this whole thread and i must say it looks like great work and i look forward to seeing the finish product and of course the results of the mapping from Mr G ;)

Yeah seems only yesterday i took the plunge and thot fek it, i'll order the T67 and went from there. Yeah cant wait to see what she will give out??

On another note, i just got a nice little PM from Nic, my wheels will be here this week. Thank god im off for 3 weeks, seems everything is coming together in these weeks. :D

Nice videos Geo ... second one reminded me a little bit of mad max :)

cheers mate, Mad Max films Rule. :thumbs:

safest bet mate dont risk binnin it in pish weather!

Dam right bud, i'll be driving down slow to see paul and ryan, and even slower back up with 500+ ponnies behind my right foot haha.

Gives me time to buy some more parts over winter, for summer coming in. :D

Dam right bud, i'll be driving down slow to see paul and ryan, and even slower back up with 500+ ponnies behind my right foot haha.

Gives me time to buy some more parts over winter, for summer coming in. :D

Slower on the return haha And if its dry?? Im sure the traffics have the M1 M6 covered by the chopper for that day haha thay will need it! Fair play to you mate if you do keep a lid on it once its mapped i think i would let rip for a bit :cool: weather permitting ovcourse.

Little update guys,

I pick the car up tomorrow at 6.30, it wont be finished 100% but i need the car partial ready for going down to see Paul on Thur for AEM, Injectors, fuel dampner, and base map, and an MOT. Once done i'll pick the car up and head over to see Ryan on the Friday for mapping fingers crossed it all goes well and there is no issue's??

Not long Now!! :D