The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer got a promotion at work and is now a jet setter spending most of his time travelling by plane to the US.

Jevanisio downgraded to a Ferrari but did pop up at Suprapod last year. Would be good to have him along on Dragonball.

Nevins started his own car tuning business

animal is still around and posts occasionally. He still has his Supra

michael sold his Supe and stepped away from the forum, though is still around in the background

No idea about Matt H but rumours are that he crashed his car, though no conclusive proof.

mike sold up then disappeared

colsoop - not sure actually

Bit of a co-incidence that I stumbled across this thread, but I guess it'd be rude to not give an update. Got into mountain biking for a while until it was nicked and left a sour taste in my mouth. Bought one of the X350 alloy bodied XJR's last year, it's up for sale again now (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3457731.htm), slowly starting to want a fun manual car again (slushbox has finally bored me). Been scanning the For Sale section here recently looking for something/anything that could take me fancy. I need something to tinker with (not a 700hp single again) but something I can fill my spare time with :/

Homer got a promotion at work and is now a jet setter spending most of his time travelling by plane to the US.

Jevanisio downgraded to a Ferrari but did pop up at Suprapod last year. Would be good to have him along on Dragonball.

Nevins started his own car tuning business

I think you got me confused with JayNW John :)

No idea about Matt H but rumours are that he crashed his car, though no conclusive proof.

Again?!? Jeez that car has had more welds than the Forth Rail Bridge :D

I guess we'll never see his true skills with that 10sec run he promised us.

Again?!? Jeez that car has had more welds than the Forth Rail Bridge :D

I guess we'll never see his true skills with that 10sec run he promised us.

It regularly comes up as a subject at meets, "what happened to the big gold fish"? I remember my days of going to the Mascrat meets @ Warrington and meeting some people who will be my friends forever. Ian Ian, Rob Wild, Pixelfill, Dazla, Alan999, Gaz Eves, Big Ads, Mike Ward, Animal.

I just had a look at the members list and some great names popped up. Some I have never met but their internet presence is excellent. I am glad to see members such as Suprastar3000 & Jevansio are still around. So many people come and go but it's nice to hear from them occasionally. I must admit, if it wasn't for the club and certain events, the car would have been gone long ago.

H.

Good to know a few old chums are lurking in the shadows.

Nice to know some have had success in careers whilst others progressed onto other interests.

I class this forum as a virtual home. JB is dad and Jazz1 is mum.

You lot are all brothers and sisters.

Colin was heavily into training and cycling, plus had a great little property project that was taking his time.

Was a wonderful guy. Cracking sense of humor too

I understand people move on, but some members we're legendary and i sorely miss.

Havard, I'd never leave you. You are the light in my life. x

Where is Class One?

I miss the other lads like Burna, Pete, Ellis (although I know he responds with witty comments still).

Michael was a good laugh. Rob Wild was a top bloke.

Rob Sheffield - friends with him on FB but don't see much of that bloke and he's a sound guy.

TrickTT (Rich) - absolute legend and so helpful. I do miss the old 06-07 crew.

Mas too. Was hopoing to buy his car! But sadly over in Northern Ireland at the time and heart set on a Single now.

bit of a co-incidence that i stumbled across this thread, but i guess it'd be rude to not give an update. Got into mountain biking for a while until it was nicked and left a sour taste in my mouth. Bought one of the x350 alloy bodied xjr's last year, it's up for sale again now (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3457731.htm), slowly starting to want a fun manual car again (slushbox has finally bored me). Been scanning the for sale section here recently looking for something/anything that could take me fancy. I need something to tinker with (not a 700hp single again) but something i can fill my spare time with :/

:D