The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

Good thread, has anyone met CarlS before? He was a odd bloke (online), but did make me laugh.

As Harvard & Ed said this is like a virtual home, so much more than just a 'car form'.

I have learnt so much over the years on this very form, not just about cars but loads of things unrelated, I even found out about Michael Jackson's death on here before it hit the big news. Learned things which I would add to my life skills, not to mention the physiological & in dept discussions on this very form... about zombies!

:D

I have met quite a few of you & so glad I have! Look forward to seeing some of you in 2012 :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread, has anyone met CarlS before? He was a odd bloke (online), but did make me laugh.

As Harvard & Ed said this is like a virtual home, so much more than just a 'car form'.

I have learnt so much over the years on this very form, not just about cars but loads of things unrelated, I even found out about Michael Jackson's death on here before it hit the big news. Learned things which I would add to my life skills, not to mention the physiological & in dept discussions on this very form... about zombies!

I have met quite a few of you & so glad I have! Look forward to seeing some of you in 2012 :)

I agree, someone needs to track down CarlS, he was hilarious, I miss his random posts.

Yeah I met CarlS, saw him a few times but the one time that sticks out was at the Ace Cafe meet but don't see him much anymore.

His posts were really funny though :D

Another guy who was funny was Wayney, had a lovely Supe and was such a great laugh. He is always posting on facebook and spends most of his time getting drunk when he's not working haha :D

Do you know the one person I miss the most?

Nizam... :p :D

So where is Rays the Roof cos he still owes me a bracket and an alternator.

Prick!!!

(someone had to).....

Ray was a surprising case of a good guy, gone bad. He let a lot of people down in the end. Seems like his circumstances changed and he never really recovered. I enjoyed his company even though he revealed his penis at JAE 2007 and then went on to tell us why he had no pubic hair. His relationship with Ian R definitely had a "whiff of lavender" about it.

I will also remember Jon (Pig) running over their tent as the high point of that meet.

H.

Does anyone know if he ever got his car back after it was stolen on a test drive?

I don't think he did.

I was in touch with Carl for a while, but in the end I think his car vanished.

I believe LBM has 'had the pleasure' :D

Always a pleasure. Never a chore :)

Yeah I met CarlS, saw him a few times but the one time that sticks out was at the Ace Cafe meet but don't see him much anymore.

His posts were really funny though :D

Another guy who was funny was Wayney, had a lovely Supe and was such a great laugh. He is always posting on facebook and spends most of his time getting drunk when he's not working haha :D

Do you know the one person I miss the most?

Nizam... :p :D

Hello Shane, where've you been? :)