The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

Guys - this sounds like the conversation you hear in an old folks home!

Tis true Pete. Mind you, I feel like an old fogey (yeah Burna, I know I am one :p) when reading the Dragonball 12 thread and realising that I attended the first when most of this years group hadn't even joined the forum -and some probably hadn't had a license! :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis true Pete. Mind you, I feel like an old fogey (yeah Burna, I know I am one :p) when reading the Dragonball 12 thread and realising that I attended the first when most of this years group hadn't even joined the forum -and some probably hadn't had a license! :D

After Dragonball 06 I'm surprised that I didn't have my licence confiscated :D

Lol I'm really good mate thanks :) I see from Facebook that you have found a lovely girl, glad to see you are happy too.

As for still handsome, I don't know, but I still get to bum Branners when I see him at meets so I can't look to bad :D

Oh and are you coming on the Dragonball?

Thank you bud. Means alot and much appreciated. - Yep,... finally came out the closet and admitted i wasn't actually gay.

;) Branners has high standards so you must be looking well.

Currently trying to finance getting my car back on the road so can't really afford the dragonball, but hope to catch up at some stage.

Have a great 2012 mate. Same to you Pete x (I still wear your tshirt to bed)

Bloody hell - blasts from the past there. Keith and Faye don't post anymore either. What was the fella from Aylesbury called? Mark Aylward was it? Run a garage up there IIRC

We're still here, I occassionally pop on, but Keith less so :) Been a bit consumed with work, new house and life in general, but we still have the Supes :)

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder this quite abit, I miss Class one

Me too. Class one was great :(

Where is Class One?

I miss the other lads like Burna, Pete, Ellis (although I know he responds with witty comments still).

Michael was a good laugh. Rob Wild was a top bloke.

Rob Sheffield - friends with him on FB but don't see much of that bloke and he's a sound guy.

TrickTT (Rich) - absolute legend and so helpful. I do miss the old 06-07 crew.

Mas too. Was hopoing to buy his car! But sadly over in Northern Ireland at the time and heart set on a Single now.

:)

Glad to see I wasn't forgotten.

I'm still around, although you probably have forgotten me :( I Still have the Supra which is currently SORN'd and has been for the past year or so. Although I am looking to get it back on the road soon :)

Hello friend. Another member of the inaugural Dragonball event.

Mark Ayling, had the silver veilside car. Mark Kindell had a silver one with the carbon bonnet and trd wing. That was soo long ago, having 450bhp was mental, also had nos on it with the purge valves. I remember the days with Matt Harwood, Terry, Dude, Mig, Jake etc at the shows/TOTB. Everyone has moved on except John.

Ahem, I was one of that lot and I'm still here :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Howdy Linda. I noticed you was gone,.. but new forum polices forbid me to stalk females that wish to leave. :D

Animal buddy. We have a new Nizam,... he's called Josh.

I'm fine. Gave up trying to be gay and got engaged to a real female on Christmas.

Nothing much changed though.

Get a real PC and stick around. Its nice to see older members come back

That applied to you too Linda :)