The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannhauser? :search:

Was nice to read some post that were worth reading.

I exhanged a couple of pms with him a few weeks back.

He does dip in and out now and then but he's more into his weight lifting forums at the moment :)

I wonder what Peter Betts (I assume Thor are still going) and Leon Green (JPS) are up to these days. They never come on here. Dee @ CRD (I see his supra is always on ebay). I must have been away if they disgraced them selves and got banned.

Pump Gas Pete (& his mate Darren) ????

Lyndon.

I spoke to Scott M the other day via pm as he was missing and to see how he is. I think he had a bit of a disagreement about something plus is just generally busy and only ducks in and out every so often, He said his wife is somewhat happier to now he actually has time to talk to her.

Who is on the petition to get back then? Neil NA M life and Scott M?

what happened to scott does anyone know,i know he was getting abit of a grilling being a post ho recently , i wonder how he is getting on with his build

I cant see Scott caring about getting a grilling full stop let alone about anything specific. I use this place more of a general learning area for what I might want to do in the future with my car while having a joke and a chat at the same time, It is a shame when some of the people on here that enjoy a bit of banter while providing some good solid advice/information decide to up and leave.

Tannhauser? :search:

Was nice to read some post that were worth reading.

I am with you on that one.

By far the most intelligent man on the forum.

Awww, cheers guys. But Col: not by a long chalk. I just write well, take my time and have a broad education. Now IanC - there's a clever chap.

I exhanged a couple of pms with him a few weeks back.

He does dip in and out now and then but he's more into his weight lifting forums at the moment :)

:)

What happened to Neil-NA btw?

Im still here mate but cant face looking at supras, shouldnt have sold my last one but didnt think i needed it :(

he sold his car and quit the forum because he was fed up with the N/A jokes and bullying :(

Was nothing to do with any of that was just fed up of the car at the time but the banter was always good, theres a few people on here who know that certain people were pissing me off but it was nothing to do with the jokes (i was one of the ones taking the piss out of NAs)

what a baby if thats the reason, everyone gets stick on here just got to take it like a man its not personal and every meet you go on people are very friendly

Yes i am a baby :rolleyes:

twat.