The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I miss Jake. Anyone remember Randy from India? I still remember him posting that photo of him looking like a member of Milli Vanilli. What about Mycroft?...

Ah Mycroft. That's certainly a blast from the past. I was never sure if he was crackers or clever - or a mixture of both.

Yeah I miss Jake. Anyone remember Randy from India? I still remember him posting that photo of him looking like a member of Milli Vanilli. What about Mycroft?...

Was that the guy that posted a serious of photos, slowly lulling us into a false sense of security, then ending with a picture of him and a very tiny posing pouch.

I think i still have the pics saved onto by hard drive.

I'm still a nice guy! You make it sound like I died! I even had to check lol

He's back!

Woohoo,... Hows things mate? Are you sill as handsome as I remember :)

He's back!

Woohoo,... Hows things mate? Are you sill as handsome as I remember :)

Lol I'm really good mate thanks :) I see from Facebook that you have found a lovely girl, glad to see you are happy too.

As for still handsome, I don't know, but I still get to bum Branners when I see him at meets so I can't look to bad :D

Oh and are you coming on the Dragonball?

That was a long time ago!

What happened to Rob Oldham, he was a nice bloke. Mark Kindell?

Bloody hell - blasts from the past there. Keith and Faye don't post anymore either. What was the fella from Aylesbury called? Mark Aylward was it? Run a garage up there IIRC

Mark Ayling, had the silver veilside car. Mark Kindell had a silver one with the carbon bonnet and trd wing. That was soo long ago, having 450bhp was mental, also had nos on it with the purge valves. I remember the days with Matt Harwood, Terry, Dude, Mig, Jake etc at the shows/TOTB. Everyone has moved on except John.