The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra driver killed :( RIP Rik Gardiner

Ian C

Cant belive its Rik!! He was a great guy and helped me out a lot after i crashed my car and spoke to him a couple of times helping me with my questions about getting it fixed as it was the same sort of stuff he had done to his car, hes only just been driving around in his supra after nearly 2years of doing it up!! Such a shame and thoughts go out to his Family!! He did a video clip i remember recently of his supra after getting it back on the road. :(:(

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have only just read this, I didn't know him personally like some of the other people on here.

It's always sad to see families lose someone in tragic circumstances. I know how it feels myself.

May he rest in peace, and my deepest condolences to the family.

:(

rip mate.

Been speaking him on pm and about sparying and met him at petrol station near Norwich and laughed about the keeping costs of a supra. top bloke and will be missed. as soon as the club nw what we doing i put money in stright away. top bloke and well be missed and my heart goes out to the family.

RIP mate.

:( OMG ........ read this this morning at work there was some searching going on trying to find out who it was ................i hoped it wasnt anyone on here but it is !! shit shit shit i remember some of Riks threads/comments and reconise his avare he was a very active member on here and will be sadly missed,

i did not know Rik but reading this has put a lump in my throat. very very sad news as has been said before our thoughts are with his family and friends ...i hope the club can sort something out as a tribute !

A very sad day indeed

:(

Ian

Truly saddened to read this as I remeber reading Rik's posts like so many others and admiring his individuality, integrity and spirit. The homemade paint booth will always be something of a legend.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends at this incredibly difficult time.

We have lost someone so very special who clearly touched the hearts of many.

Rest in peace.

Peter

Damn, I cant stop thinking about this now, very sad news.

Homer or any of the Mods please let us know if theres something orgonized for Rik and please post a link to the new thred in here so we can find it easily.

Oh man I can't believe this :( I'm truly gutted. Never met the guy but always had late night MSN conversations with him and he was such a good laugh.

So, so damn sad. Deepest, deepest condolences to his entire family at this time.

RIP Rik. You will certainly be remembered by me mate for the online laughs. :(

Greg