Ian C

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just spotted this thread - a very sad read indeed! :(

Our deepest condolences to his friends and family, a great loss to both them and the club of a man who was a fellow enthusiast. It's the risk we all take every day of our lives when we step into any car and go for a drive. I'm very much a believer in sometimes your number is up and this looks like the case with Rik - extremely unlucky to go out like that but personally I can't think of many better places to go than behind the wheel of my pride and joy - we all gotta go sometime, if there's one inevitability in life it's that we're all gonna die :(

I'll lay down some rubber for you Rik.... all the best!

Cheers,

Brian.

went to Norwich to pick up my Supra today and drove past the accident spot. Made me think about my drive home in the supra.

Sad day indeed.

Should it be one minutes 'supra noise' at JAE instead? Not revving the nuts off the cars, just bringing the revs up a bit. I wouldnt want to be remembered with silence if I went that way, I would want everybody to celebrate my love of Supras. We do it as soon as the Sunday convoy arrives. Just a thought.

JB

went to Norwich to pick up my Supra today and drove past the accident spot. Made me think about my drive home in the supra.

Sad day indeed.

Should it be one minutes 'supra noise' at JAE instead? Not revving the nuts off the cars, just bringing the revs up a bit. I wouldnt want to be remembered with silence if I went that way, I would want everybody to celebrate my love of Supras. We do it as soon as the Sunday convoy arrives. Just a thought.

JB

great idea

Sad day indeed.

JB

Sort of what they do on the film 'biker boys'......??? Is a brilliant idea in my opinion!!!! And much better that silence.

On no :(

I just got on the net poor Rik :( I am saddened to my stomch :(

I was chatting with him at the pod the other weeked - what a nice chap . I also loved his supra spray job .

I think some sort of condolance at JAE would be great for Rik.

Either that or a special meet for him - a supra event with his family informed.

Im just going to go sit down for a bit....