The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra driver killed :( RIP Rik Gardiner

Ian C

Lui just phoned me, and told me about Rik, I was totally stunned. So sorry for his wife and boys. I remember the pm discussion I had with Rik about his paint booth, he made me laugh with some of his very witty remarks about the drubbing (all in jest I am sure) he was getting. He sound like a really great guy. My sincerest condolences go to his family and friends. The comments his wife made about how much Rik got out of the n forum made tears well in my eyes.

It may be appropriate at a later date to have a collection for the family. I am sure his close friends would suggest some fitting jeasture for his family.

Rest in peace Rik.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Geneb

if there is something going to be sent to rik's family from the club please email a paypal account or something so i can make a contribution.

what a shit age to go at:(

Rest in peace Rik, i didnt know Rik personally but have follwed all the threads about his car and legendary spray booth. Massive condolences and my thoughts are with his friends and family. Such a shame, im sure if theres anything anyone can do...........

Words cannot express how many of us feel whether we knew Rik personally or not. We are a close club (despite minor differences) and in the situation it is good to see everyone pulling together.

I would be happy to attend/arrange/contribute to a drive-by/meet local to Rik's area, his friends/family need only ask.

My deepest sympathies.

Lewis & Family

I've got tears in my eye reading this, I really feel for hs family and friends.

It's so sad when you look at his latest posts, realising that the poor bloke is gone forever.

I'll never forget his tent in the back garden for spraying the car, just the sort of thing I do.

How about some club flowers for his funeral or something? I'm sure something at JAE can be sorted out.

A great idea...can we not get an account set up where paypal pledges can be payed in for the family??

I never met him, but reading the responses to this thread has brought a lump to my throat.

A great idea...can we not get an account set up where paypal pledges can be payed in for the family??

Class One has PM'd one of Rik's mates (who posted eariler) to see what the families wishes would be for donations from the club.

I'm sure we can arrange a fund for members to contribute too.

Class One has PM'd one of Rik's mates (who posted eariler) to see what the families wishes would be for donations from the club.

I'm sure we can arrange a fund for members to contribute too.

I think that would be a great idea Homer, keep us posted bud.