The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra driver killed :( RIP Rik Gardiner

Ian C

Tragic news. I didnt know Rik but he was one of us and obviously loved Supras and life on the forum. So sad to hear of any loss of life, heartbreaking to lose one within our community.

RIP Rik.

My wife and I offer our deepest sympathies to Riks family for this sad loss.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what an absolute crock, i dont know the circumstances but it just goes to show however good we think these cars are they can bite, if someone soughts out a paypal account or something i will contribute...........gutted, i was looking at the guys car in his garage just the other day :(

RIP, feel for the guy and his family. Never got the chance to meet him, however I can really remember how pleased I was when I saw his paint thread. It was only a couple of weeks ago when I took this picture at Pod. I stood with Lui chatting about it saying how much I liked the look and was pleased that he had lost the wheel centres since he had created his original post.

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/shaneg7ewl/?action=view&current=DSCF0107.jpg

Makes you think eh.:(

I have never met Rik, but reading this thread has brought a tear to my eyes.

Such a sad loss.

My deepest condolences to his wife and children at this terrible time.

I will gladly contribute to anything the club can organise for Rik's family and friends.

RIP Rik :(

Steve & Nula

omg. We feel so sorry for his wife and kids. Can't believe the shite bad luck with the rain, sign and side impact. I didn't know Rik but read in total admiration of the lengths he was prepared to go to sort out his dream car.. and the fact he made such a great job of being so unique.

Our thoughts are with his wife and children, his family and all his close friends on the forum.

RIP mate :(