The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as long as the weather is good then the drone will be up.

Hopefully get some great pictures of everyone

Looking forward to seeing the phantom drone :)

Be awesome to get some kool footage to put into a little video :) going to take the go pro and camera try and get some good video ograpghy

Looking forward to seeing the phantom drone :)

Be awesome to get some kool footage to put into a little video :) going to take the go pro and camera try and get some good video ograpghy

I'm getting quite good at it :)

I'm hoping to get some action shots at the abbey as the road leading up to it is quite good

What time are you thinking of doing the breakfast for and how much?

/QUOTE]

Got an answer back from the hotel. Breakfast on Saturday morning will be £13.50 for full english or £8 for continental. It is served between 8-10am.

Got an answer back from the hotel. Breakfast on Saturday morning will be £13.50 for full english or £8 for continental. It is served between 8-10am.

Do we have to book or can we put it on our room, or pay their and then.

I'm being asked a lot of questions over text/messenger etc... So thought I'd put some more info in here in case it helps anyone :)

The address of the hotel is:

Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate,

Birmingham Road,

Wroxall,

Warwickshire.

CV35 7NB.

There are no day attendees permitted, this is an overnight event. Only members who have purchased a room will be allowed on the estate for the event.

Hotel check-in is 3pm onwards. Please do not arrive earlier as we have a lot of things to setup and arrange for your day. If you do find you are early, then please take advantage of the pre-Wroxall meet that Branners has arranged at the British Motor Museum in Gaydon, it's from 12pm to 2pm. Address below:

British Motor Museum

Banbury Road

Gaydon

Warwickshire

CV35 0BJ

As far as dress code for the event (this is mainly because it's all I've been asked from the ladies attending lol) it's casual in the day, and smart casual in the evening, so two outfits, if you wish of course. To be honest, I want you all to dress up or down as much as you feel comfortable, anyone that knows me knows how relaxed and laid back I am, I just wan't you all to relax and enjoy the whole day and night and not worry about a thing :) If you do want to change for the evening as some are intending, then the BBQ is at 6pm, after you've eaten will be an ideal opportunity to freshen up and change if you wish to :)

Along with activities/entertainment during the day and night (which are a surprise), our very own Axl will be providing music during the day, and DJ'ing on the night until midnight, which is when the bar closes.

Breakfast is served between 8-10am. If you have already bought your breakfast from the club shop then you will be given a token upon check-in. If you haven't already bought breakfast, you will still have the opportunity to buy breakfast after you've checked in.

Same as last year please: No speeding, No Burnouts, No Pops/Bangs etc on the grounds as we would still like to come back to this great venue again.

If there's anything else I think of I will update this post before the event.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

Ok folks, this afternoon before I finish work for the weekend I will be sending the hotel the final update on the bookings. So if anyone want's to book a last minute room, today is your last chance! There are 2 x Double Rooms, and 1 x Single room left in the club shop, click the link below to book :)