The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a right hoot of a weekend really enjoyed it thanks to burner and wile e for organizing the event great to see everyone and like many others I didn't have enough time to meet everyone bring on the next one :)

Great seeing everyone the weekend, glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves, makes all the hard work and stress worthwhile :)

I would like to hear as much feedback about the event from people as you can please, good and bad, things you'd like to change etc... As I'm currently planning next years event :)

Few pictures up :)

Also sorry to the owner of this stunning car, I forgot your name, but here is the druken shot I was attempting. Poor attempt Im afraid though missed the back half of the car lol.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=213369&stc=1&d=1468835817

Anyone on FB tag away :)

https://www.facebook.com/jake.cousins.9/media_set?set=a.1092946267433148.1073741908.100001533568454&type=3

Those pictures turned out really well!

Definitely a stunning car. Spoke to the owner who's a nice bloke too :thumbs:

Look forward to meeting the rest of you at the next meet!

Great seeing everyone the weekend, glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves, makes all the hard work and stress worthwhile :)

I would like to hear as much feedback about the event from people as you can please, good and bad, things you'd like to change etc... As I'm currently planning next years event :)

Maybe a few more games or involvement/entertainment for outside.

Drink prices were great this time

Food, I was happy with

Scalextrix was great

Disco was great, but a shame most people were outside for most of it.

Definitely need a group photo, I'll happily volunteer with the drone if weather is good, if not someone will need to hang out of a window lol

Break or dislocate

She said just dislocated and she was ok

I did check she was ok

/QUOTE]

Yea she thought she was fine, Just went to minor injuries today and they said she fractured it, it was great fun though so don't take it away next time! :) maybe get the gladiator one too?

You did and she appreciated it! I told her she was fine :D thanks though we appreciate it :thumbs:

Maybe a few more games or involvement/entertainment for outside.

Drink prices were great this time

Food, I was happy with

Scalextrix was great

Disco was great, but a shame most people were outside for most of it.

Definitely need a group photo, I'll happily volunteer with the drone if weather is good, if not someone will need to hang out of a window lol

Good feedback mate, thanks :)

Please others I would like to hear what you thought of everything.

Me and the misses had great time, we really loved the motor museum, didn't relise about convoy to hotel until saw it leaving lol. The BBQ was so nice, bar prices were fair and the bungee running was great laugh. All in all the weekend was perfect and we wouldn't of changed a thing!!! Great job on organising superb event and roll on next year. And everyone was really friendly and chatty.

Few pictures up :)

Also sorry to the owner of this stunning car, I forgot your name, but here is the druken shot I was attempting. Poor attempt Im afraid though missed the back half of the car lol.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=213369&stc=1&d=1468835817

Anyone on FB tag away :)

https://www.facebook.com/jake.cousins.9/media_set?set=a.1092946267433148.1073741908.100001533568454&type=3

Thanks for the nice compliment buddy and the great pic, top man. Im not on Facebook so is there a way of viewing them please Jake?

Great vids Fella's appreciate the time and effort.

Kind regards,

Drew.

Edited by drew 007 (see edit history)

Thanks for the nice compliment buddy and the great pic, top man. Im not on Facebook so is there a way of viewing them please Jake?

Great vids Fella's appreciate the time and effort.

Kind regards,

Drew.

Thanks mate.

The album is set as a public album so i Think they all should be view-able :)

Keep the comments coming guys

Good or bad we won't hold it against you

/QUOTE]

Thanks to all that made this happen, was a really good weekend.

Only suggestion would be that there was a lot of hungry people later on and nothing to eat, not even bar snacks. Maybe next year 11pm pizza or other food delivery? lol?