The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if you're going to the museum first or not, try and join the convoy from the museum to the party.

If the weather is ok, I'll be having my drone up on the grounds to get some action footage of everyone coming in.

im currently wripping my house apart trying to find my bloody drone!

Hi guys,

Im am local and wouldn't mind popping over with the gf for a drink later and/or meeting some of you guys if you are at the estate, but haven't paid for anything and not intending to stay over night or anything like that. Is anyone else doing that? Would this be possible?

Cheers

Manos

This weekend was brilliant! It was great to meet a lot of you. I only got around to half the people there! All great people and lots of knowledge in one place. Thanks for all the advice on the boost issues, I'm certain it's the EGCV. Oh and thanks for the no.1 recurring recommendation to go single :D

Just got home after spending the day at Warwick castle, which was pretty good.

Anyway I look forward to the next members gathering as it was a good laugh with great people :thumbs:

imageimageimage

Superb event, and a massive thank you to both Darren, Burna, Axl and obviously Branners, for all the effort put in. Was the best event of the year so far I have attended. Met lots of new members, and caught up with some old ones. Didn't get chance to chat to some of you to many people :D

The scalextrics and the bungy were great fun too, a seemed to go down well.

My ONLY gripe was the fact that the only vegetarian option on the BBQ was a singular piece of onion and courgette on a stick, and I had to fight to get a plain baked potato too, personally expected a bit more from such a brilliant venue.

That aside it was a brilliant couple of days, and look forward to next year!

Superb event, and a massive thank you to both Darren, Burna, Axl and obviously Branners, for all the effort put in. Was the best event of the year so far I have attended. Met lots of new members, and caught up with some old ones. Didn't get chance to chat to some of you to many people :D

The scalextrics and the bungy were great fun too, a seemed to go down well.

My ONLY gripe was the fact that the only vegetarian option on the BBQ was a singular piece of onion and courgette on a stick, and I had to fight to get a plain baked potato too, personally expected a bit more from such a brilliant venue.

That aside it was a brilliant couple of days, and look forward to next year!

Fantastic mate

Plans are in place for food next year as it was a worry fir us

Really glad every biddy enjoyed them self's and looking forward to more pics etc

Hi, just to say thank you for a great day/evening to all involved you did a fantastic job. Great cars great people what more do you need!! :)

Finally nice to put faces to cars/user names. All We met were very welcoming and knowledgable all made for a great time for me and Joanne sadly we didn't speak with many owners this time Round but that will come with more events!! :-)

So till next time.. Thanks guys.

Kind regards,

Drew.

Pics to follow..