The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one wanna buy my double room im in need of emergency cash

You would best putting up an ad in the for sale section. Please let me know if anyone buys it, as I will have to update the hotel booking so they can check in.

On the morning of the S Club Party, there's a drive out to the heritage motor museum, would any of you be interested in have breakfast at the hotel on the Saturday morning before the drive? If you are then post here and I'll arrange it with the hotel :)

Burna, do you know what is happening time wise with the Museum bit

I was thinking of going direct to the Museum, as we won't be able to get away from the South West until mid morning by the looks of it

As Allan said, everyone will be at the museum by 12pm, Branners is leading a convoy from the hotel at 11am.

On the morning of the S Club Party, there's a drive out to the heritage motor museum, would any of you be interested in have breakfast at the hotel on the Saturday morning before the drive? If you are then post here and I'll arrange it with the hotel :)

Interested mate. I may just meet you at the hotel and then convoy to museum though. What time are you likely to leave ?

yeah potentially mate depending on price and more importantly time!

What time are people getting to the hotel then?

Or is that for people who are stopping the Friday night too?

People can either meet Branners at the hotel ready to follow him at 11am to drive over to the museum, or just meet him at the museum at 12pm.

What time are you thinking of doing the breakfast for and how much?

/QUOTE]

I'll find out when Gemma is back at Wroxall, she's off at the moment. Should have an answer by Wednesday mate.

Interested mate. I may just meet you at the hotel and then convoy to museum though. What time are you likely to leave ?

/QUOTE]

11am leaving the hotel, or meet at the museum at 12pm mate.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

Which of you guys are staying on the Friday? Be good if we could get a list up, maybe get together for a few drinks?

There are a few people stopping the Friday night, I'm sure they will be in the hotel bar at some point ;) List below:

Walkerstrider

Drift_bear

ShawnPreece

Callaway Motorsport

Wile e Coyote

Branners

Supragal

Pete

Burna