The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've paid 2 breakfasts and a double room ��

Thanks mate, but you'd already paid for two breakfasts when you paid your deposit. I'll arrange for a refund to be sent over to your paypal asap.

Payment sent Burna, sorry for the delay, but I saw your original post for payment by the 25th, so put it in this months wages Supra expenses

Yeah that's fine mate, I knew you'd pay, just didn't wan't people to forget to settle up :)

Kill me now,

Found out I'm working Sunday the 17th so I will no longer be able to attend :( I'll be selling my ticket for a little discounted price

PM me

Double room £80

That's a real shame. Let me know if anyone takes your ticket and I'll update the room bookings.

Kill me now,

Found out I'm working Sunday the 17th so I will no longer be able to attend :( I'll be selling my ticket for a little discounted price

PM me

Double room £80

i was speeking to philly#1 lex

and im shore he was after a ticket so might be wurth a pm.

S Club (there ain't no party like an S Club party)

Gonna show you how (everybody get down tonight)

S Club (there ain't no party like an S Club party)

Gonna take you high (shake your body from side to side) ;)