The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jakes RZ Supra Build Project Thread. Officially Sponsored.

ripped_fear

Got an email this evening saying all the parts sent to the paint shop are done, and will be here at the weekend :) Pictures to come tomorrow hopefully. (Thats the turbo pipes, throttle body and plenum!)

The spare Dash panels I have will be going for a refurb at the weekend too :) Will be going nice stock matt black.

Also had messages left right and centre from all the traders RE my black friday purchases and sounds like most of it should be here tomorrow!

Hopefully some good picture heavy updates to come tomorrow evening.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate.

Staying bpu for now. I plan on starting a business and buying a house so at this stage I cant go too mad.

For now the 400bhp is enough. I Intend on taking a similar stance as my old na. Make it the best it can be. Will go syvecs before I single it.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

So big thanks to rich at Co-ordsport for the brilliant deal today on a nice new Rad and a boost gauge snuck its way into my basket too :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=207079&stc=1&d=1448614748

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=207080&stc=1&d=1448614748

More than welcome fella, enjoy..!

looks great, looks like your getting the car ready for next years show season with the amount you must be spending! :)

Pretty much! Spent almost half the amount I paid for the car again in bits lol. Cleared me out, but its worth it. The car drives superb but just not how I want it to look, so needs to be done. Have got to slow the spending down now. But nearly at the point to start fitting under bonnet bits.

Interesting, get him to get his lazy arse in gear and put a little thread up about the new car :D

Will pass the message on ;) Although where is your build thread you promised years back :p

is that the bloke you was racing at santapod?

Yeah that's luke (Attero) on here.

I know that Black Supra well. Used to belong to a mate of mine.

Craig?