The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Supra - The Revival

Project Blitz

Nice project when will this be finished?

Hi Kaan,

it's a long term project for me , there's a lot I want to do to it but for the first stage it's nearly there.

Lee is putting together for me his recommendations list and I have several ideas already.

I waiting 9 years to buy it and then taken me AGES getting the build started - unfortunately not in a position, yet, to chuck huge amount at it in one go so will do it slowly.

a lot has improved from 97 so ideally would like to make her even better than before i.e. it had standard ARB's so upgrading them to Titan ones

would like a Syvecs next year etc etc...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kaan,

it's a long term project for me , there's a lot I want to do to it but for the first stage it's nearly there.

Lee is putting together for me his recommendations list and I have several ideas already.

I waiting 9 years to buy it and then taken me AGES getting the build started - unfortunately not in a position, yet, to chuck huge amount at it in one go so will do it slowly.

a lot has improved from 97 so ideally would like to make her even better than before i.e. it had standard ARB's so upgrading them to Titan ones

would like a Syvecs next year etc etc...

Cool, I look forward to seeing the project unfold..!

Time to get those lovely wheels off and refurbished. Great piece of supra history. Good work so far.

Yes but have a bit of a problem. .. the pads they used for the Ring are still on it and are crazy!

They leave a cloud of dust all over the wheels and skirts.

Had they wheels cleaned up and ever time i drive they are filthy again i mean the stuff doesn't come off!

Will do brakes first then wheels refurbished with new tyres

Great to see the old girl out on the road again. :)

Thanks mate :)

Excellent stuff :)

;)

What a machine, I want it! lol

Waited too long for her, she's mine all mine haha

Need to get brakes sorted asap every time i drive her, the brake dust is all over the wheels the doors and 1/4s :(

Then i can spend the time cleaning her!