The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Supra - The Revival

Project Blitz

The car was missing Arch liners and the turbos were sucking in dirt as there were no filters to clean the air!

IMG-20141120-WA0012.jpgIMG-20141120-WA0013.jpgIMG-20141120-WA0014.jpgIMG-20141120-WA0016.jpgIMG-20141119-WA0016.jpg

add to that the fact she'd been standing for 10+ years with little use meant SRD had their work cut out to get her looking as she should but as usual you can see from the pics they did a good job

Edited by Project Blitz (see edit history)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading about this in Max Power when it was first featured.

yeah that would be this one: http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/articles/mpower1.htm

bit of a chav-tastic featre but those were the days!

I have a detailed feature in Japanese Performance which I will scan soon

Very nice car, hope to see it one day soon :)

hoping to be at loads of events, this year, once she's fully ready

I really want you to put facelift rears on the back :)

Hi mate,

I'd like to keep her to original spec but make her more up to date so its in the plan.

when the car was sold to the last owner several parts were taken out of the interior - not happy but nothing I can do so will be looking slowly to put interior back to original

Hi mate,

I'd like to keep her to original spec but make her more up to date so its in the plan.

when the car was sold to the last owner several parts were taken out of the interior - not happy but nothing I can do so will be looking slowly to put interior back to original

What is missing out of the interior ??

What is missing out of the interior ??

Roll cage gone, seats taken out and replaced with standard ones - some rear seats put back in.

I will look to replace everything - there are some lovely gt2 seats going in the for sales section but other parts are taking priority at the moment - tempting though

Further progress to the last pics I posted...

Turbo's were filthy from all the dust being sucked in as there were no arch liners!

IMG-20141120-WA0012.jpg

I was worried that the turbo's might be damaged as it's not been heard running for so long so SRD pulled them apart and really gave them a thorough check and clean up

IMG-20141120-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20141120-WA0014.jpg

came out looking really nice

IMG-20141120-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20141122-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20141122-WA0006.jpg

Chrome and Black look - as advised by Lee, I think it retains the original look but bring it up to a nice finish.

Edited by Project Blitz (see edit history)