The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Supra - The Revival

Project Blitz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could just be the pads that need changing to something a little more robust!

going to have a measure up of the discs this week hopefully and then look for pads and discs - been speaking with Chris Wilson so might try his pads.

looking for fast road / track set up

I have the Brembo F40 Calipers but Lee mentioned that Blitz has done some mods so need to ensure I get a good fitment - I want to stay with the F40 set up

I was recently invited to meet with one of the clubs that a previous owner was a member of so, as I want to get some miles on her, I took up the offer...

unfortunately my brake pads put a blanket of dust on my wheels after driving 40 miles, so I arrived with the car looking filthy :(

anyway below are some photots from the meet...

front ns.jpg

front pic.jpg

Spoiler.jpg

waiting to receive more and will upload.

That spoiler is mad, is it Blitz?

I am guessing its working well too judging from the Nurburgring lap time.

Very nice car! I remember reading about it back in the day.

Are you planning to keep it as is? Decals and all?

yes its staying as it is and will put a cage back in

Great looking legendary Supra. :thumbs:

The spoiler is a bit ..... large, but all in all fits the Blitz Supra ;)

It is indeed but if you notice in the video they play around with it to adjust down force - not really sure how much difference it'd really make but it makes it unique and I wouldnt want to change it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi all,

I'm going to resurrect this old thread!

She has appeared in Japanese Performance Magazine's 20th Edition - she was featured in Issue 1 originally!

She's on the road, all working and had a base map at SRD - I am looking to acquire a few more things before doing a full map.

hoping to attend a lot more events and meet guys and gals off the owners club, unfortunately not had a chance to meet many people.

pics to follow

Hi all,

I'm going to resurrect this old thread!

She has appeared in Japanese Performance Magazine's 20th Edition - she was featured in Issue 1 originally!

She's on the road, all working and had a base map at SRD - I am looking to acquire a few more things before doing a full map.

hoping to attend a lot more events and meet guys and gals off the owners club, unfortunately not had a chance to meet many people.

pics to follow

Sounds great!

In for pics! :)

• 2 months later...