The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Phil's SRD3000GT project thread

Phlukey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207255[/ATTACH]

Very rough as I am at work using an online free tool but here is another one - Mirrors White, Bonnet White & Number Plate delete :D

Thanks again Matt! :thumbs:

Mirrors will be going white, but not sticking with the Veilsides. Simon has managed to source some genuine Ganador mirrors with electrics for me :D Carbon skinned Veilsides were nice, but looked too much like big Mickey Mouse ears on a white car to me lol

JDM number plate will be staying for now, as I haven't got a flipper like SteveM or Ibrar yet (maybe a mod for the future) and the bumper has already been sprayed with the holes left in it. Number plate won't hang down though as I've had my private plate, which is still to be put on, done on a smaller sized plate which is the same size as Johns old private plate like this....

image.jpg

I could do with a new or very good condition JDM plate holder if anyone has one spare though, as mine has a small nick in the top of it and I'm a bit OCD lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Been away from the forum for a loooooooooong time, but my SRD build is very nearly finished now, so I will start to update this thread with all that’s gone on with the car over the past few years if people are interested to see it. Got soooooo many photos to add 🙈

9 hours ago, mattdavies said:

Yes please, Saw Jamie.P and SRDs videos of it on the dyno recently and interested in whats gone on 

I’ve updated my IG (phluk3y) with some videos and pics of the mapping results if you’re interested mate. I’ll post more pics and details of the build here soon 😉👍🏻