The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Phil's SRD3000GT project thread

Phlukey

Doh, sorry my bad

Don't worry about it mate, just kidding ;)

Can someone who's a photoshop wizard please alter these photos to show me how the car would look with the bonnet painted but the vents left as carbon (3 square sunken exit vents behind the 3 small cutouts). I'm intrigued to see how it would look. Thanks in advance :thumbs:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've always liked white cars with carbon bonnets Jellbean. I think it looks good and gives them character. Plus I've seen an abflug bonnet all painted on a white TRD Supra before and it looked too plain and boring for my tastes. All personal preference I guess.

I am keen to see a photoshop of the bonnet painted with just the vents left carbon though. Sometimes it can look good if done correctly (seen it done well on some GTRs carbon bonnets), but can easily look tacky sometimes I think.

Choices for me I think are either white TRD bonnet as above, full carbon abflug as it is now or possibly the abflug partially painted, depending on how the Photoshop of it looks if someone is able to do it.