The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Prices rising in Japan vastly over last 12 months..

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White?? But mines green.... :(

Who wants to buy a stock deep jewel green TT6?

rare car mate worth a few bob = dont stick any failside kit on lol

not what i want to hear when ill be looking for a white 6 speed soon lol what is a good white stock n/a going for?

we just sold two na facelifts 6 speed one went for 10k the other was 12k with vvti engine . ;( crazy money but thats what they were selling for in japan.

Hope they keep going up :D bought my white TT6 vvti just in time haha!

yup just in time mate ;-)

Just doing my agreed valuation for my new policy now am unsure of value. Seen as we are on the topic what do you guys think mines worth ?

95 uk spec 6 speed in black, stock apart from hks exhaust, done 78k miles with full service history and folder full of receipts, mots and history Etc

Interior is immaculate apart from some very minimal wear in drivers bolster, and paintwork is original and in good condition. Chris Wilson said it's one of the cleanest uk's he's seen underneath. Recent cambelt with idler, pulley, diff oil cooler, new stock radiator and brakes refurbed.

Just doing my agreed valuation for my new policy now am unsure of value. Seen as we are on the topic what do you guys think mines worth ?

95 uk spec 6 speed in black, stock apart from hks exhaust, done 78k miles with full service history and folder full of receipts, mots and history Etc

Interior is immaculate apart from some very minimal wear in drivers bolster, and paintwork is original and in good condition. Chris Wilson said it's one of the cleanest uk's he's seen underneath. Recent cambelt with idler, pulley, diff oil cooler, new stock radiator and brakes refurbed.

I'd say £15k, given the way 6 speed TT prices are, and that Black UK spec TT6's are one of the most sought after specs.

Meh. :D I'm on my second silver Supe. Love it. Once the paint and body is perfect I'll probably wrap it (as thats what I do at work anyway) and change colours every other year.

just out of interest how much would it cost to wrap my supra? and where is your workshop situated I live in Emsworth which is between Portsmouth and Chichester .