The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Prices rising in Japan vastly over last 12 months..

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Having looked on goo-net and carsensor quite a bit recently, I can't really find anything that fits the bill of what I was looking for this time last year (stock body VVTi 6 speed single). I'm glad that I managed to get it now by the sound of things!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm this is concerning as I was looking to sell mine when we go for baby number 2 and buy another in a couple of years time.

What would mine be worth roughly Jurgen? White NA6 which now has a VVTi lump in there. Chassis & engine both under 60,000 Kms. Has carbon steering wheel, OZ alloys, Recaro seats, expensive rainbow audio setup and a host of other things.

A good 9-10k i'd say abz

The conversion will always put people off but it sounds a nice example.

Thanks Ric, understandable. I was having trouble finding anything mint so this came along with 20k on the clock a few years ago! It is lovely and since the conversion last year it has been superb, ready for her next trip aboard in a month so she is being used! :D

Wish I had a garage I could have chucked her in.

Mine has been garaged kept and not done 1 mile for 2 years now and prior to that also not not done many miles, I got 75k miles but the car is literally brand new its had a huge restoration and is still not finished..! I can't wait to have the interior fully trimmed that would be next once I can drive the car out of the garage.

The real fact is.. No matter what Supra you got the fact that they don't make em anymore, can mean only one thing eventually. A Higher premium for your car. The demand for these classic motors is still high regardless. So because of this reason, and the fact that there getting a little less available in Japan pushes prices. Mixed with that and the pound being shit against the Yen, prices can only rise.. The UK market will creep up in value because of these reasons, and so will push a strong second-hand market.

Only my opinion of course! :D

Mmm this is concerning as I was looking to sell mine when we go for baby number 2 and buy another in a couple of years time.

What would mine be worth roughly Jurgen? White NA6 which now has a VVTi lump in there. Chassis & engine both under 60,000 Kms. Has carbon steering wheel, OZ alloys, Recaro seats, expensive rainbow audio setup and a host of other things.

I'll buy it off you Abz :D then again Jamie, might beat me too it

Guest Nicholas

Abz, It's good to note that I have the FSH for the engine in your car also, might help your sale should you plan to sell :) more than happy to do a copy for you or a future buyer.

• 10 months later...
just updating this thread -

Supra prices now so expensive even in Japan (so hard to buy)

10k will get you higher miles tt 6 speed , white supras have rocketed in price..

How much you think mine is worth?

780bhp single, all great quality parts. Big brakes, VVTI just under 50,000 miles.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)