Suprapod 2014 - 13th Sept 2014 Santa Pod

Branners

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be long-distance members at JAE who would most likely relish taking a day off from playing childrens games with added alcohol to visit Supra Pod and could be back at Stickweeds in time for beer, dinner and fireworks.

JAE wouldn't miss a few Supra's for the day and camping is cheaper than a Hotel.

If it is the same weekend as JAE then ill be doing both it would be perfect to do two events in one weekend.

Adi & I talked about mixing both like the old events way. If we could have both JAE and Pod then the Supra convoy in and out on the Saturday together with a big party night and trophy presentations, it would put the Supra's back into a great JAE position.

I know some don't like to camp, but if Burna can do it I am sure loads of others will. :tumble:

just my 2p

Adi & I talked about mixing both like the old events way. If we could have both JAE and Pod then the Supra convoy in and out on the Saturday together with a big party night and trophy presentations, it would put the Supra's back into a great JAE position.

I know some don't like to camp, but if Burna can do it I am sure loads of others will. :tumble:

just my 2p

Sounds like a plan batman!

Don't you mean if Abz can camp.....

just my 2p

Agreed bud.

Whats the specs on your car?

6speed Hks t45 single with new tein active suspension setup.

599.4 hp and 558 ftlb maybe more if I turn up the boost but it had a misfire on the dyno at higher boost but the plugs are changed now so will try to see if it will go higher or if the coils need doing.

Edited by leet45single (see edit history)