The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2014 - 13th Sept 2014 Santa Pod

Branners

So will everyone else...

Wasted joke is wasted. Haha. :clown:

Yes, but you understood the concept of the joke :)... I tried to keep it short yet realistic as saying "finishing in 13... 3013" is a bit far fetched. Perhaps I should have opted for 13 mins?

p.s Abz, you're slow. My NA will obliterate you!!!! PWRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With your experience??? :rlol: I reckon you'll finish sometime in 14....2014 that is

You still haven't beaten me yet :D

What does a standard supra turbo manual do on the strip?

My na is doing .4 seconds slower than what your wanting, that can't be right.

Have no idea dude, at the moment it is running as a stockish TT6 so I am expecting a high 13. It is without a doubt a LOT quicker than when it was NA. An a high 13 isn't 0.4 of a second from a 14.31 pass ;)

There was over 30 stone in the front of that car :). I'll try my luck this year, my NA feels much quicker than the last one (fooked the engine)

If you were carrying 30 stones then me & Steve would be carrying 60! We aren't exactly... Light :D

Plus I had sub & all the audio gear in there!

Let's go for round 2!! :p

Dont forget to book your room at the Ibis for the Saturday night party!!

Ollie, Santa Pod were a little vague on why but apparently drifting is not something they are happy with at the moment. Handling circuit yes, drifting no.

I will look in to it further but we will have all that car park free so will be using it for something.

More than happy to have Sky along with us the same as in previous years.

Dont forget to book your room at the Ibis for the Saturday night party!!

Ollie, Santa Pod were a little vague on why but apparently drifting is not something they are happy with at the moment. Handling circuit yes, drifting no.

I will look in to it further but we will have all that car park free so will be using it for something.

More than happy to have Sky along with us the same as in previous years.

Thats funny I have a drifting day voucher for santa pod, hope they still let it happen, like the sounds of a handling circuit

• 2 months later...
Where do we leave our cars if we stay at a hotel?

Suprapod 2011 we boozed in the car park until the early hours, so there was no chance of anyone doing anything, or probably even thinking about it ;). Then up nice and early for breakfast.

Can't wait for it this year as it was a lot of fun last time :)