The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Markssupra's HKS Big Twins Aerotop project.

markssupra

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks bloomin awesome dude, well done Rob, colour looks more orange than the picture you showed us of the aventador mate, is that because its got another coat to go on or something?

Thats just the colour, i hope the bay will show you more what its like in person. Its a very orangey colour hence the name but in different lights a deep red shines out.

When its finished This will be a show winner and have magazine editors drooling at the mouth gagging to be the first to publish photos of it. Well done mark and rob

:yeahthat:

Thanks guys, that would be nice to achieve after all the time and effort we put into these cars, let alone the money. Things are starting to come together again and being rebuilt instead of stripping down, I can see an end in sight and having the respray completed will be a major step forward.

Hopefully get a good bit done over Christmas.

This youtube vid shows the Arancio Argos colour better that the pic I posted.

Or here http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/04/15/arancio-argos-pearl-lamborghini-aventador-photoshoot-by-fidoklik/

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)

Looks beautiful, although it has to be said I thought it was going to be slightly more red. However it looks stunning and im sure it will be a real head turner once back together.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, it depends on the lighting on how red or orange it looks, I cant wait to see this up close.

Robs been busy again doing the TRD rear spoiler ends. I think Robs going to spray the shell Friday / Saturday.

attachment.php?attachmentid=177970&stc=1&d=1386095496

attachment.php?attachmentid=177971&stc=1&d=1386095496

attachment.php?attachmentid=177972&stc=1&d=1386095496

dawtopcoat15.jpg

dawtopcoat16.jpg

dawtopcoat17.jpg

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)

Great project mark, can appreciate the work and hours gone into this. Going to be a great car :)

Thanks John, plenty of hours so far, good to see you back :)

Looking nice :thumbs:

Thankyou :)

Very nice indeed buddy

Nice having a colour which changes in the sun, you can see a orange/ green flick on mine .. Love it

Looking froward to more pics !

Thanks mate, I loved your colour as well when I saw it. Looking forward to seeing the body sprayed.

Robs pics are rather good for a change. LOL

Lol, course they are :D

Looking great Mark!

Thanks Dane, looking forward to getting it home and putting it all back together, hopefully :think:

Been busy this week sorting out the stock arch and sill trims so there ready to put on once the cars home.

One job left to before that happens do is cut the lip off the brake dust shields ready for the K-sports to be fitted and refit both the front and rear suspension subframes.

Wehey, good progress, then you can put it back together over christmas :p ;)