The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Markssupra's HKS Big Twins Aerotop project.

markssupra

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome bud, happy to help if/where I can :thumbs:

I'll have to get over at some point, get involved with this engine and get you back on the road :D

Welcome anytime mate, will no doubt need some extra help soon.:)

wow looking good!

The black and Carbon Fibre against that Lambo colour is :cool: Black wheels for this one methinks

Thank you, I am loving the colour, Rob and his team have made a superb job of this.

Black wheels are a must for this, so will be asking for everyones opinion very soon once I get all the trim and glass back in and it looks more like how it will when finished. Still unsure on the brake caliper colour but am thinking black would look best instead of custom orange/red.

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)

I know Mr Fitz has first refusal on my Advans if I sell them but I can't help but think my gunmetal advans would look very nice on your car Mark :)

Great work Rob, looks fantastic! :cool:

Thanks Adam, keep me posted mate. Have been looking at CCW's as well but need to have another look once the cars home and do a bit of photoshopping.

This is stunning!

Cant help but think it would look awesome with black CCW's

I was thinking the same, or at least something similar in black. Would look very cool :cool:

Looks fantastic Mark you must be pretty pleased to see it at this stage now. Well done to Rob too :thumbs:

This is stunning!

Cant help but think it would look awesome with black CCW's

I was thinking the same, or at least something similar in black. Would look very cool :cool:

Looks fantastic Mark you must be pretty pleased to see it at this stage now. Well done to Rob too :thumbs:

+1 For black wheels. Or black with polished lip. somthing like BBS LM.S. :thumbs:

Very very nice mate! Top job that. :)

That looks awesome, the carbon centre on the spoiler goes with the colour really well!

Thanks everyone, I am over the moon with the paint job and its now starting to look exactly how I want. The black against the colour looks fantastic so I can see more carbon fibre parts being fitted along the way as well.

Wheels will be another big decision, black CCW's sounds goooooood Chris! :D

Got a call from Rob earlier in the week that the car was ready to collect, I then had a manic time trying to organise the transporter as they were so busy.

Finally got a slot for 8 a.m. Saturday morning at DAW, We were there before Rob :D

Seeing it in the flesh was amazing, the paintwork was flawless! Looks gorgeous in the sun.

A couple of pics before being loaded onto the transporter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=178442&stc=1&d=1387189018

attachment.php?attachmentid=178443&stc=1&d=1387189018

attachment.php?attachmentid=178444&stc=1&d=1387189169

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=178445&stc=1&d=1387189169

attachment.php?attachmentid=178446&stc=1&d=1387189169

d20.jpg

d21.jpg

d22.jpg

d23.jpg

d24.jpg

Got a call from Rob earlier in the week that the car was ready to collect, I then had a manic time trying to organise the transporter as they were so busy.

Finally got a slot for 8 a.m. Saturday morning at DAW, We were there before Rob :D

Seeing it in the flesh was amazing, the paintwork was flawless! Looks gorgeous in the sun.

A couple of pics before being loaded onto the transporter.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=178442&stc=1&d=1387189018

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=178443&stc=1&d=1387189018

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=178444&stc=1&d=1387189169

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=178445&stc=1&d=1387189169

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=178446&stc=1&d=1387189169

Looks like a totally different colour in the daylight !!!! stunning.. that's gonna look great if you keep the red/orange and black theme going !

:D wow! Loving the look of this.

Lovely,the colour looks a lot better in the real light!

Christmas is canceled.... Get in the garage :)

Gorgeous! :drool:

Wow. It looks awesome in the daylight.

Thanks all, it does look awesome when the suns shining on it. Robs done a fantastic job. Got to make the most of my time off over Christmas, plus the wife parents are staying over, I'll be in the garage :D

Been busy on it over the weekend, but taking everything very slowly. Cant have spanners and sockets flying around the place :no:

:D wow! Loving the look of this.

Lovely,the colour looks a lot better in the real light!

Christmas is canceled.... Get in the garage :)

Gorgeous! :drool:

Wow. It looks awesome in the daylight.

Now, put it all together :)

Looks like a totally different colour in the daylight !!!! stunning.. that's gonna look great if you keep the red/orange and black theme going !

Thanks all, it does look awesome when the suns shining on it. Robs done a fantastic job. Got to make the most of my time off over Christmas, plus the wife parents are staying over, I'll be in the garage :D

Red/orange black theme will continue as the colour does need the black to break it up, got a Doluck rear diffuser in black as well :)

Been busy on it over the weekend, but taking everything very slowly. Cant have spanners and sockets flying around the place :no: