The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retro fitted my active front lip today, purchased of Stevo! Didn't take long to fit at all, and made some custom C brackets up for the very side pieces to keep it rigid. I love the look! Just ignore the tractor ride height as it had just come off the two post ramp :p

Also a quick pic from Josh42's drive with both our Supras parked up :)

Looks great Rich - gonna look very stealthy once lowered!

Any chance of a few pics of the C-brackets you made mate? I still have one that'll be going on my car and the ends are the bits I couldn't get to fix properly (without resorting to cable ties!)

If I get chance to get it back on the two poster tomorrow I shall get some pics for you :) and thanks again for the lip!

As with most Supras, the once black scuttle panel had faded to grey and was looking tired and dated. Decided to take it off and freshen it up with a respray. It looks a million times better and the total cost = £0 :D

Wiper arms next!

http://i47.tinypic.com/4t0wna.jpg

Looks very tidy work as ever pal. Quick question is what did you spray it up with? (paint type, colour, base coat, lacquer etc.?)

Cheers for the comments! :)

As for the scuttle panel, it was jet washed, scotched, panel wiped and finally hit with three coats of satin black. I've done a few now all in the same method and it seems to work fine. Washed the car the day after and hit it at pretty close range with the jet wash and it's fine. It does freshen up the outside quite a lot for a small job!