The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

Wow this looks awesome! :D Can you tell me the paint code you used for the dash plastics?

I shall find it out for you.. I must warn you though I think it was a Peugeot colour :( Not the most awe inspiring I know, but a great colour!

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers for the comments all, looking forward to Fast Show now with the car :)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinted my front indicators today as the orange blobs were dating the car somewhat! Also fitted some led sidelight bulbs which make the world of difference, just the others to do now.

They do still light up amber and let enough light through to pass an MOT as shown below:

Here is some before and afters with the sidelights to show the difference:

all looking good very good pal.

like the tinted indicators too. stealthy looking now.

I must admit that i never noticed that part of the rad cap was missing! I know that it was not leaking though.

keep the updates coming!

:thumbs:

No mate it's never leaked, it was only by chance I realised it was deteriorated. Never caused any issues and a nice simple fix. The car has been 100% spot on, and a credit to you!

Is that the oem pressure rad cap? Im sure my car has a 1.3bar one in there.

Loving the dash panels what paint did you use and also did your headlights stop fogging up? :D

Yes mate both the original and replacement are OEM 1.1 bar items. The paint for the dash panels I'm sure is Peugeot Anthracite Grey Metallic or something similar :)

Headlights seem to be fine, well the one is. I have got to split the other one because I got some fingerprints on the inside and it bugs me that you can see it with the headlights on. All shall be sorted soon!

Also in talks with a member on purchasing an active spoiler lip, hopefully should be coming my way soon :D

Yes mate both the original and replacement are OEM 1.1 bar items. The paint for the dash panels I'm sure is Peugeot Anthracite Grey Metallic or something similar :)

Headlights seem to be fine, well the one is. I have got to split the other one because I got some fingerprints on the inside and it bugs me that you can see it with the headlights on. All shall be sorted soon!

Also in talks with a member on purchasing an active spoiler lip, hopefully should be coming my way soon :D

Good good. I mar have to send my headlights to you then :p

hmm my car has a 1.3bar rad cap, i think i best get the correct one then!

Good good. I mar have to send my headlights to you then :p

hmm my car has a 1.3bar rad cap, i think i best get the correct one then!

You fitting just the lip...same way I did it!?

Yeah I'll be fitting just the lip. Shall get it up on the two post ramp at work tomorrow and see what I can fabricate.

I have taken some pictures from the front for you to show the indicators, but shall upload them tomorrow with the others :)

Dyed my grey carpet black over the last week and finished fitting it this morning. It's come out really well for such a inexpensive job!

Oh, and here's a picture for Westy to show the front indicators :)

I've had a look at fitting the front lip today but need to pick up a few bits first. So that's tomorrows job!