The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good rich, got a soft spot for those wheels and the colour really suits the car!

I'm

Biased on bronze though :p

:thumbs: I just need to sort out the tractor ride height now! How do you find your HSD's? I went for the BC Racing coilovers on my last Supra but I fancy a change with this one.

& bronze wheels ftw :D

If you can get it sitting like that on the new coilovers then it will look brutally good.

Personally i would not go for the lip as i prefer the stock look.

The only thing i would do to the exterior now would be a TRD spoiler (i have a soft spot for them)

If you lower it to there i think you could have a problem with the lip anyway (this is going by the photoshop?!)

As ever the car looks amazing!

Top thread ... keep the updates coming and i look forward to the NA-T build progression

If you can get it sitting like that on the new coilovers then it will look brutally good.

Personally i would not go for the lip as i prefer the stock look.

The only thing i would do to the exterior now would be a TRD spoiler (i have a soft spot for them)

If you lower it to there i think you could have a problem with the lip anyway (this is going by the photoshop?!)

As ever the car looks amazing!

Top thread ... keep the updates coming and i look forward to the NA-T build progression

I'm torn between a Wings West style lip or an active spoiler lip :taped: As for ride height, I'll just have to adjust the height to suit the lip, I certainly won't be going near any speed bumps either way :D

You probably won't be able to drive it that low. Looks crazy though, I love it.

Did you ever see my yellow Supra?

I will be aiming for the same ride height as that, just with a front splitter. Lucky I don't have to go over any speed bumps to get to work!

**For reference - the front wheel specs in the above pic are 9.5J ET30, had a few people ask who are looking at purchasing Rota's

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

As the weather was so good last Saturday, me and a few friends decided to make the most of it and go for a trip up to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham. It would of been rude not to come back with at least a small purchase so opted for a OMP Corsica steering wheel (apparently a ltd. edition version but I'm not sure). This version of the Corsica is leather with red stitching a red leather top band.

Also had to purchase a HKB boss from Driftworks to fit it, which I can hugely recommend. It was pretty much plug and play except for running a wire to earth the horn, I earthed it to the main large center nut that holds the steering wheel boss on and it works perfectly!

Managed to pick up 5 litres of carpet dye today as well, so black carpets are imminent! :D

As the weather was so good last Saturday, me and a few friends decided to make the most of it and go for a trip up to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham. It would of been rude not to come back with at least a small purchase so opted for a OMP Corsica steering wheel (apparently a ltd. edition version but I'm not sure). This version of the Corsica is leather with red stitching a red leather top band.

http://i49.tinypic.com/353dv1x.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wcir0p.jpg

Also had to purchase a HKB boss from Driftworks to fit it, which I can hugely recommend. It was pretty much plug and play except for running a wire to earth the horn, I earthed it to the main large center nut that holds the steering wheel boss on and it works perfectly!

Managed to pick up 5 litres of carpet dye today as well, so black carpets are imminent! :D

Same boss I went for. Glad you got it fitted, and it looks really good :)

b;3596451']Love the photoshop dude & seeing your steering wheel confirms to me I need a deep dish wheel in my car...!!

Great updates, I love the stance of your old yellow car

It's a really nice wheel to drive with, just have to make a conscious effort to reach the indicators as I have small hands lol! Suits me great though, only slightly smaller than stock diameter and feels spot on!

The Yellow one was just so low, thinking about it I could never go that low again lol! I'm actually considering some decent lowering springs as it doesn't sit all that high now I suppose and I already have yellow Bilsteins. Paul Whiffin has offered me a great price on adjustable coilovers though so I'll mull it over for a few days.

I really need to shift some time/money into the NA-T build but I just want a few more little cosmetic parts sorted for Fast Show and then after that I'll pull the engine out. Reminds me, I've also sorted an engine stand out today in preparation :)

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

Did you ever see my yellow Supra?

http://i49.tinypic.com/iw5fdi.jpg

I will be aiming for the same ride height as that, just with a front splitter. Lucky I don't have to go over any speed bumps to get to work!

**For reference - the front wheel specs in the above pic are 9.5J ET30, had a few people ask who are looking at purchasing Rota's

Wow, that's sexy. Now I'm pretty sure I need a set of coilovers. :D