The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fitted an r154 in mine so if you need any help / questions send me a pm or post on my thread bud

Cheers mate, once I get the funds together I'll be after one. I'm tempted to pull the Supra off the road over winter and sell the W58 to part fund the R154 but it means storing the Supra somewhere again and it all gets a bit complicated. Either way I'm sure I'll need some advice so I'll drop you a pm a bit nearer the time. Cheers :)

A friend of mine does photography in his spare time and offered to take some pictures of the Supra for me. I'm having one of the shots from the rear printed onto a A1 canvas to go on the wall at home (cheesy I know). Here are a few of my favourite shots :)

Just clocked over 1000 miles since she's been back on the road. Doing just as well on fuel (average over two full tanks) as before the turbo conversion so that's a nice surprise :)

Edit - Just worked it out to be 19MPG over a tank, so whilst not economical it's no worse than before

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

Just clocked over 1000 miles since she's been back on the road. Doing just as well on fuel (average over two full tanks) as before the turbo conversion so that's a nice surprise :)

Edit - Just worked it out to be 19MPG over a tank, so whilst not economical it's no worse than before

Is that a lot of boosting and town driving? As i get 19mpg round town at the moment and 30mpg on motorway at the moment....

• 6 months later...
As the weather was so good last Saturday, me and a few friends decided to make the most of it and go for a trip up to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham. It would of been rude not to come back with at least a small purchase so opted for a OMP Corsica steering wheel (apparently a ltd. edition version but I'm not sure). This version of the Corsica is leather with red stitching a red leather top band.

http://i49.tinypic.com/353dv1x.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wcir0p.jpg

Also had to purchase a HKB boss from Driftworks to fit it, which I can hugely recommend. It was pretty much plug and play except for running a wire to earth the horn, I earthed it to the main large center nut that holds the steering wheel boss on and it works perfectly!

Managed to pick up 5 litres of carpet dye today as well, so black carpets are imminent! :D

massive gig up of this post. but im thinking about getting the same wheel. how have you gon on with it.