The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's NA-T

Rich.2211

Well, went for MOT yesterday morning feeling pretty confident.. and she passed with no advisories at all :)

Also, I bought myself some nice new wheels nuts to go with the XXR's. Went for the Driftworks steel internal drive items as they're tried and tested, as seen here;

http://www.driftworks.com/high-strength-black-internal-drive-slimline-wheel-nut-packages.html

Cost best part of £50 all in, but I was determined to get some decent ones as I've heard horror stories about the cheapy alloy nuts. I've picked up two of the internal drive keys just on the off chance one goes missing. Hoping these should look good and deter thieves a little!

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the new wheels and nuts fitted today :D

Really happy with the fitment. On standard Bilstein suspension it's spot on, slightly rubs on the rear when going over a bump but this will be rectified as soon as the rear arches are cut or rolled. Would like to get a decent set of coilovers at some point soon, or even good quality lowering springs for the Bilstein's and bring the front end down slightly.

I've also today removed the GReddy Speed Cut Defender I previously installed, this is to make way for GReddy Emanage Ultimate :)

Cheers buddy, would like to take a trip down to show you the car once she's turbo'd :)

I would love to see her again pal. The problem will be the following:

1. i could try to steal her back off you

2. i will get depressed at how amazing you have made her and will not rest until i have another supra

or

3. physically turn green with envy

But seriously. If you intend to take her to some shows/meets locally i would love to turn up and see it.

Is all the focus now on the NA-T build or is there some more cosmetic bits you want to do?

There is an Shine Auto Carbon Rear Diffuser that would look amazing on it.

I would love to see her again pal. The problem will be the following:

1. i could try to steal her back off you

2. i will get depressed at how amazing you have made her and will not rest until i have another supra

or

3. physically turn green with envy

But seriously. If you intend to take her to some shows/meets locally i would love to turn up and see it.

Is all the focus now on the NA-T build or is there some more cosmetic bits you want to do?

There is an Shine Auto Carbon Rear Diffuser that would look amazing on it.

I've seen the diffuser, I've been trying my up most to resist it lol... Focus for now is coilovers, front lip and get the rest of the parts together for NA-T.. it all depends which parts come up first :)

On the off chance your heading to Fast Show? then the car should be on a stand on the Sunday all being well