The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

White would look awesome with the wide arches. The Lamborghini grey would make it a bit more individual though! Sure it'll look smart whatever you go with dude! :)

Yeah I think the grey looks classier too. Although white would look really clean. Cheers mate cant wait now :ecstatic:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it a ferrari grey then or something different? Bet your excited

I am mate its like the final piece to getting my car kind of how ive always wanted. It is still grey yeah but when I saw the lambo and ferrari colour test panels today the ferrari colour looked much nicer.

I am mate its like the final piece to getting my car kind of how ive always wanted. It is still grey yeah but when I saw the lambo and ferrari colour test panels today the ferrari colour looked much nicer.

:thumbs:, i would be too specially since you havent really drove the car since you got it

WOW! Ive just been down the bodyshop and peeked at the front bumper they have already done and what a colour! I have no pictures yet I keep forgetting to bring the camera but will get some when the body has been sprayed and back home to me :)

The colour looks 10 times better in person than in pictures, its basically just a plain grey but something about it is just stunning!

Really excited now I cant wait :D

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)