Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im guessing your only going HKS due to cost factor then dude?

Sell the HKS and save for the Syvecs while its in at Lee's, syvecs will be last to go in anyway.

I no everyone goes syvecs for the singles but I want to try so etching different and it's not just the host factor either tbh. I know going single ain't cheap either before anyone says it

I no everyone goes syvecs for the singles but I want to try so etching different and it's not just the host factor either tbh. I know going single ain't cheap either before anyone says it

Forgot to add, do you know if the HKS you bought as been locked?

Lee wil do the car proud mate, just dont bin it. 700 ponies is alot of power.

what other parts do you need?

Syvecs mate, i know people go on about this ECU, and its prices but it was the best mod i did to my car IMO. Im not too sure the HKS one is the way forward, plus with the syvecs Ryan can dial in over the web to check and tinker. :D

Just my 2p worth

Thats deadly tech :blink:

so.... if you pi$$ ryan off he can tinker it remotely to run like a bag o sh!t??? :D awesome

bet you canna wait for the upgrades DB

I'm already sorry for all those people who might get wipe out on your way into a pole or tree etc

....what other parts do you need?..

Brain cells as a must! ;)

So why do you want to try different ways if you have here something what's been done and checked ? Going other way will not save you money in longer run of course if you not wrapped your Supra around the first tree...

I have nothing constructive to say in this im strictly come dancing?

:blink:

Well Alex, good luck AND I MEAN IT this time :) But if you need any help with anything I have few useful contacts you might need 999, 112 etc keep them handy :D

I'm already sorry for all those people who might get wipe out on your way into a pole or tree etc .......

.......Well Alex, good luck AND I MEAN IT this time :) But if you need any help with anything I have few useful contacts you might need 999, 112 etc keep them handy :D

Tbh really couldn't care what people think about me upping the power on the car, at the end if the day it's my car and its giving me more experience with driving the supra and a whole lot more respect for it

Right with regards to ecu choice, i would obviously recommend the syvecs as its a awesome bit of kit and what it does is amazing BUT when i started planning my build i was advised by SRD and Ryan to go for syvecs if i could afford it or look for a HKS FCON! you need to remember that Ryan can map both very very well and the FCON is that much cheaper....

Syvecs still does get my vote and i went syvecs on my car! its just a great piece of kit and with Ryan mapping it, its win win. Plus get the JT Innovation screen to really get your juices flowing lol