The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

Nice Alex, liking the rear look. It will all be worth the wait. Looking forward to seeing the finished job and then seeing it for real to really appreciate it as a whole at some point. I don't think I've seen the roof spoiler before so looking to see how that looks in the flesh (as it were). Won't be long mate :thumbs:

I actually like the way the roof spoiler looks and it's not to in your face like the OEM one. Im hoping to get it back this afternoon if not first thing tomorrow! Can't wait now!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just called the garage and the supra will be ready for tonight but cause I'm away on personal reasons today and not in the area, I will be picking her up first thing tomorrow and fitting the facelift fronts, TRD and then a good wash and polish!

Even got my new camera today so will be using that for some decent pictures!

Yeah might do! Would be great to get some rolling shots if we can find a nice bit of dual carriageway. What kind time you heading out?

I no a good place dude out by stoney. Will be heading out anytime after 6pm

looks really nice mate :D bodyshop did a great job too

Cheers dude! Yeah and got a good price aswell for it all!

Very nice mate. Those rear lights transform the rear.

Looking very sleek ;)

Good work Al.

Just get that wing on quickly before you start liking the wingless look.

Have you a black blade on the TRD wing?

Cheers ed! Yeah it's a half carbon TRD to go with the carbon ridox roof spoiler so nice little carbon touches :D

There'll be other meets buddy. Supra Pod next year... me and you challenge for who runs an 11 first!

Haha sounds good dude! Can't forget the epic cocktail making either lol

Wow DB, the Sup is looking awesome buddy, really liking the non-spoiler look so im guessing when the spoiler is on, then its gonna look even better. Loving the front end buddy, the lights really set it off.

Now the body lives up to the engine bay :D