The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

the car needs a blow over and some attention to a few places, generally a good tidy up as its sat for 18months while I singled it during my times onshore. My only concern is that the lastime i had a blow over done the paint started flaking off the sills and front bumper 6months later as they hadn't prepared the car properly before giving it paint.

Ive never had/seen any problems with my body shop or Marc's, I can pm you the details If you want?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I'm thinking, but the bonnet if see was the same as my last bonnet, the abflug vented one, I could always paint it and leave the vents in it carbon so it's subtle...

This :thumbs:

I love the way Ibrar did his carbon TS bonnet.

Been thinking about doing the same with my Border CF bonnet.

Defo don't blend!!! You will spoil it

Gone down a whole completely different route now dude

This :thumbs:

I love the way Ibrar did his carbon TS bonnet.

Been thinking about doing the same with my Border CF bonnet.

I am still 50/50 on that tbh, Its that or get a uk spec bonnet and try find a carbon scoop for it!

Managed to get my mate to take some pics of the car in the body shop today while he was up making sure the skirts and spats i sold to SPG-26 were ready to be shipped and i must say the car is starting to look awesome!! The quality of the photo's are rubbish due to his "amazing" camera phone skills :p

Because i'm offshore just now i told the guy at the body shop to take his time and aslong as its ready for pick up on the 5th, Which it will be!

attachment.php?attachmentid=156885&d=1346176444

attachment.php?attachmentid=156886&d=1346176444

attachment.php?attachmentid=156887&d=1346176444

attachment.php?attachmentid=156888&d=1346176444

attachment.php?attachmentid=156889&d=1346176444

318.jpg

320.jpg

323.jpg

325.jpg

327.jpg

I use Neil phillips in castle park in ellon, he's done all my work on all my cars, family cars and a few others I know and good prices!

MarcAB10 used ellon auto-body and done a good job.

What is it your needing done mate?

that was before i had the car in customdubz.. which was before i had the car in castlepark, thats who painted my bonnet and bumper.. c'mon, get up to date Alex!