Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a nice package delivered today ......

[ATTACH]161752[/ATTACH]

A nice 3D do luck carbon rear wing to replace my TRD :D

:O :O wow! Nice work dude!! Jammy bugger :D When I read you might have sourced one in your other thread, do admit i thought the likelyness of it coming off was slim, but there it is, sat on a box with you looking all new & stunning! :D

Stoked for you mate, looks awesome. I'd be on the phone to the bodyshop - do it now, nowwww! haha :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't kept this updated for a while, had to put the build on hold due to personal reasons at home but fingers crossed I have managed to sort out my stuff going on at home (90% sorted) and I will be able to get the build back on track! Once I get home from this trip offshore I will be getting the do luck rear wing out on and then getting the last parts I need!

• 1 month later...

As some of you have noticed I have put the single kit up for sale recently but if I can't find I buyer I will just keep it and fit at a later date!

Thought I better update with what's going on with the car at the moment for anyone (if there is) interested. It is currently at the body shop getting the following bits done :-

• Rear wiper removed
  • Ariel removed and filled over
  • Supra liquiart sticker removed from the front bumper
  • Uk spec bonnet re-sprayed (had sun fade)
  • Stock spoiler holes filled and smoothed over, then new holes made for the do luck
  • Do luck rear spoiler fitted

Once that's all done and I'm home from offshore it's off south I go down to Jurgens for the following work :-

• Remove 3 gauges (EGT, air intake, AFR)
  • Remove apexi SAFC
  • Remove single fun head unit
  • Remove stock speakers
  • Install new AFR gauge into the vent to the right of the steering wheel
  • Install new double fun head unit
  • Install new speakers all round (with brackets) and a sub and amp in the boot
  • Fit new polished plenum

Once I'm done there I will be going further south to deadly decals to get the car wrapped for dragonball and then the long tedious journey north begins! I will be doing this over the space of 2/3 days so nothing is rushed!

I've got a couple of teaser pics of the do luck test fitted but will get proper pics when I'm home and it's had a good clean!

heqabede.jpg

3emane5y.jpg

ugeqaha2.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Love the look can't waight to see it in the flesh. Just makes want to start on mine.

If your needing a hand with anything then feel free to drop me a pm dude :thumbs: I'm sure a few of the other local guys would help out aswell

Luuurrrve the Do-Luck wing. :cool:

Me to :D can't wait to get home and the car back

Now one!:thumbs:

I assume that was ment to say nice one :p