Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving the look now mate. The wing changes the car completely :)

May have just found someone to make me some lower legs for mine too ;)

Cheers dude :thumbs: Just wait for the updated pics once im home and pick it up to judge how it turned out :p

That would look pretty cool mate! Your car is stunning as it is though!

Fair enough, personal taste I guess ;) anyone got a photo shop to compare :D

Also just to add your car does look awesome! And you've done a great job :)

Imagine an APR GT wing with doluck side plates ;) job done.

Cheers dude :thumbs: Just wait for the updated pics once im home and pick it up to judge how it turned out :p

That would look pretty cool mate! Your car is stunning as it is though!

Cheers Alex :blush:

Updated pics of the do luck wing can be found here

I am making the long journey down to Jurgens in the morning to get some minor work done on the car, nothing major just some gauges removed (AFR, ext temp and air intake temp + triple A pillar pod) and fitting a new afr in the vent next to my steering wheel by the ignition barrel and a new polished plenum going on!

Will get some pics put up of before and after tomorrow when I'm eventually back! So if anyone sees me on my travels then feel free to wave lol.

After setting off at 4am I arrived at Jurgens for 9am and was greater by him outside, after spending 5 hours at the unit I am now just round the corner waiting for a new tyre to get me home (must of hit sumthing on the way down)

Will get pics up later on tonight/tomorrow when I finally get home and give the car a good wash and polish in the morning! Next job is to fit my bolt in 6 point cage over the next couple of days.

Big thanks to Jurgen and his team for there professional service and great customer care!!