The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great steve, did you get a dyno print? interested to see what it spools like.

Thanks mate, No print out as they were crap due to lack of traction. Full boost at 4200rpm I think.

Might get the car on a hub dyno at some point.

Awesome Steve! This is now firmly my forum favorite!:thumbs:

Where did you get the two engine bay boxes that cover the ancillary parts!?

Their a prototype creation from Mr Perryman. Forgot nobody has seen these yet! Sorry Lee. :taped:

That looks awesome now mate, how does the car pull? Mental or just right?

How you finding the power to that of a single? I loved those turbo's in Stuart's car, shame really as if he hadn't swapped them for the HKS kit he wouldve still had a supra! :(

Thanks Guys, Still not driven it myself yet but it seems to pull more progressive than single which is great.

Purrfect

Keep those wheels

Cheers mate, My all time favourite wheels. Their not going anywhere. :)

What's this about your selling your wheels? :D

Move along.... nothing to see here. :p

mean looking mate ! .. love the black car and tire/wheel combo !

Very very nice Steve excellent work on that looks fantastic.

Cheers guys.

In all honesty I preferred the look of it previously, nice results though! What was the torque figure?

Each to there own an all that. :) Can't remember the torque off hand.

Nice one Steve :) Its nice to see my old motor looking so stunning :) Would love a blast in it sometime :D ... :)

Thanks mate, Get yourself down to Japshow at the end of the month. Will be its first outing.

Awesome news! Seen them on so many yank cars and love the look!:thumbs:

Another future purchase I think!:D

Yeah they look great and act as heat shields. I wonder how many PM's Lee has had already. :innocent:

Je, le designed them. :) An SRD original product! They do look the nuts.

I was planning on making a set of these for my bay, but if they produce them seems a bit pointless. What sort of price are they?

As for the car it looks perfect although i did love the look before as it was a bit different. But the Clean OEM+CCW combo is very hard to beat. Bet it pulls well too.

Nice Steve, liking those two polished boxes in your engine bay they look awesome. But how come you were having traction issues? Weren't you on the toyo r888's, or did you used the old tires for the dyno session?

Thanks mate, Yeah used the old tyres for mapping. The chunks of rubber coming off them on the dyno was hilarious. :D

Looks awesome Steve! The CCWs just finish it a treat! :)

Car looks a treat!

Cheers guys. :)

Good result. Don't you have a video of the mapping?

I would like to hear the sound of those 2 tubbies. ;)

Cheers mate. Unfortunately no video sorry, Every time it was about to run my bloody phone rang for work! :(

probably going to hate me for this but i preferred the old front bumper as it's less common, the wheels are sweet though :D

Your right I do hate you! Just kidding. As I said before, each to their own an all that. I did really like the front bumper but hate fiberglass body parts.