The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab a gopro for some exterior vids :D

I need to get used to the car with the new set up first and then maybe some videos otherwise my first video will be me screaming like a girl whilst driving through a hedge backwards. :D

Happy to help with a video if needed mate.

Thanks mate, Might take you up on that offer. We could get some great footage of me in you rear view mirror on the way up to Japshow. ;)

I need to get used to the car with the new set up first and then maybe some videos otherwise my first video will be me screaming like a girl whilst driving through a hedge backwards. :D

Thanks mate, Might take you up on that offer. We could get some great footage of me in you rear view mirror on the way up to Japshow. ;)

Tell you what Steve, I wouldn't mind helping out with some videos, I go to bournemouth a lot so we could probably sort something out? :)

Ah your going japshow, I'll have the gopro on for the convoy ready for the screaming lol

i need to get used to the car with the new set up first and then maybe some videos otherwise my first video will be me screaming like a girl whilst driving through a hedge backwards)

:D :d

- - - Updated - - -

Ah your going japshow, I'll have the gopro on for the convoy ready for the screaming lol

Cant wait ....!!!!

Tell you what Steve, I wouldn't mind helping out with some videos, I go to bournemouth a lot so we could probably sort something out? :)

Sounds like a plan. Give me a shout next time your down mate. :)

Really looking forward to Japshow.

Spoke to lee yesterday and he said its a beast! really good power when its not spinning up everywhere :D

Seems like ages ago when i picked mine up! and yours was just arriving there, i was like a big kid and dead excited...

Christian will have that looking even better than it is now................ :cool:

Cheers mate, I am very excited but trying to contain myself. :D

Picked the car up from Lee yesterday and have been smiling from ear to ear since. :D

I want to say a massive thank you to Lee and the team at SRD for producing this epic car. Lee truly is a fantastic guy, His attention to detail and dedication to the car he is working on is second to none. The car drives great and puts every ounce of it's power to the tarmac which makes for an awesome driving experience, It's everything I wanted the car to be. I'd also like to thank RyanG for his usual mapping expertise.

Big thanks to Christian at Invisible touch detailing for his great work on the car before I picked it up.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?277639-Steve-s-Big-Twins-Supra-at-Invisible-Touch-Detailing

Unfortunately I was far to excited picking the car up and having way to much fun driving it to take any pictures yesterday. I went to a local car meet last night where the car got loads of attention but again only took a couple of poor pics. Sorry, I'm crap at this Pic stuff.:rolleyes:

attachment.php?attachmentid=158067&d=1348411727

attachment.php?attachmentid=158068&d=1348411727

attachment.php?attachmentid=158069&d=1348411727

attachment.php?attachmentid=158070&d=1348411727

Just popped the Garage open for a couple of extra pics as the weather is crap today.

attachment.php?attachmentid=158071&d=1348411772

attachment.php?attachmentid=158073&d=1348411772

The car will be at Japshow next weekend which will be a better opportunity for some pics providing the weather sorts itself out. :)

My garage has been updated with the Full current spec list and pics.

P1030286.jpg

P1030287.jpg

P1030288.jpg

P1030293.jpg

P1030295.jpg

P1030302.jpg