The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Wangan Supra

steve.m

Looking the nuts...

The paint after the detailing.... incredible!!

It was only a stage 1 detail. Want to keep it protected for the winter months. ;)

There is some brilliant pictures there.

You have certainly done a great job adding your own subtle touches to the car.

The location/ scenary for your photos, and stock OEM look with CCW's looks fantastic in my opinion.

Superb car indeed - top job and well done. ;)

Thank you. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Im not the gokwon of the engine bay world for nothing! it would slim line the bay, focusing on the engine!!

Now now darlings im off to get my poodle shaved

:rlol: They do look the nuts. think I may have to agree with you on this one but I will not be making a habit of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.

Finally got round to checking why the A/C wasn't working. Turns out it works a lot better with refrigerant in it! Quick vac out and re-Gas and all was good.

attachment.php?attachmentid=159129&d=1350241189

Took the car back to SRD today to get the engine boxes finished off as well as a few other little bits. Lee will also be taking the car to the hub dyno at TDI for a power run and get Ryan to tweak the map a little. I will post up the graph once done. :)

On the way to SRD

attachment.php?attachmentid=159130&d=1350241189

attachment.php?attachmentid=159131&d=1350241189

Gracing the new SRD workshop

attachment.php?attachmentid=159132&d=1350241189

Supra A:C regas.jpg

Supra 14:10:12 1.jpg

Supra 14:10:12 2.jpg

Supra at SRD.jpg

Who needs air con when you live in the U.K:D love the look of your car mate, you should find a stock black bonnet for it so you dont have the bulge:)

Good point. :D Cheers mate. I actually like the bulge in the bonnet even though I don't need it. I do need some venting in the bonnet so I'm undecided weather to modify the bonnet further or swap it for a UK spec.

Really, don't your window steam up?

P.s looking awesome steve, makes me wana drop my car back down to Lee, lol

Thanks mate. Think its about time you dropped your car off to Lee, It's evolution. ;)

I love seeing these big powered beasts with the creature comforts of aircon and whatnot still installed and working :cool:

Yeah, You got to keep the creature comforts. Makes the car more usable. :)

saw this while at lee's today, if only id been left alone for a few mins...those ccw's would be mineeeee! :eyebrows:

Pack it in, you! Lee, You need to watch this one, He's trouble. :sly:

Still looking great Steve :thumbs:

This is why the spats are coming off of mine and a wider wheel/tyre was needed! :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=159132&d=1350241189

Cheers mate. This is the only instance I say a fat arse looks great. :)

Love your new wheels, Absolutely transformed the car. Just get ready with the paint when the spats come off!

Cheers mate. This is the only instance I say a fat arse looks great. :)

Love your new wheels, Absolutely transformed the car. Just get ready with the paint when the spats come off!

Cheers :)

Yeah I may wait until it goes for it's respray before I take them off as I'm spraying all the plastic arches/sills parts to match the body

• 2 weeks later...