Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously looking forward to this, its going to be mental :D

Massive thanks to Dean (tooquicktostop) who has kindly donated me his passenger seat, hopefully I will have a more comfortable ride than last year!!

Is Rob not coming? Or has he got someone else with him?

Seriously looking forward to this, its going to be mental :D

Massive thanks to Dean (tooquicktostop) who has kindly donated me his passenger seat, hopefully I will have a more comfortable ride than last year!!

Will be nice to meet you all !! How many are stopping at the travelodge? The carpark will be full of supras :)

Just waiting for the updated speadsheet, but I think with the confirmed people above we have hit 41 cars. So thats all the tickets sold.

Anybody who is not on this list

CJ

Arin

Lamboyello

Burna

ripped_fear

Mallo

then you need to hope that somebody backs out of the event and wants to sell their ticket.

Top turnout folks. This is going to be huge.

yep, the numbers have changed my Saturday plans completely. Might have to find a racing circuit or somewhere like that to meet up.

There's usually loads of parking at the coast resorts but I was going inland for the meet. Time to get out the Google maps again.

Your name is on the list, I kept a space back for you. When you are ready to pay we will put 1 of each item in the shop for you to buy and then PM you.

Brillaint thanks, I'm just tooting everything up before I commit, is there a link to the travellodge everyone is staying in the UK?

yep, the numbers have changed my Saturday plans completely. Might have to find a racing circuit or somewhere like that to meet up.

There's usually loads of parking at the coast resorts but I was going inland for the meet. Time to get out the Google maps again.

What a bummer, you have put an awful lot of time into this and we all really appreciate it :)

Not to forget the thousands you have put on your credit card!

I'm sure I can find somewhere. I seem to chance on large parking spaces. DB11 was all winged in at 9.30am each morning and we found some corking routes and lovely places to park.

It will still be fine.

Credit card may not be though, thats nearly £9k on the credit card in one go. Hope I have the credit limit.

I'm sure I can find somewhere. I seem to chance on large parking spaces. DB11 was all winged in at 9.30am each morning and we found some corking routes and lovely places to park.

It will still be fine.

Credit card may not be though, thats nearly £9k on the credit card in one go. Hope I have the credit limit.

£9k! Crickey! :blink:

We had some amazing routes last year, they will forever be in my memory, it was stunning. :)

That beach on our first stop was a fluke too! Google Maps was showing it as a muddy beach!