The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manwithsupra's Racing Supra Project thread

ManwithSupra

Lol Cheers guys. The magazine is out now, it is in some stores but I wouldnt say its a massive seller and the article isnt a review of the car, just a picture really with a little bit of info, so I wouldnt waste your money buying one espeically to see the car and expecting to see a review on it, Unless you want to buy it for the other stuff too (its actually a damn good magazine if you are into racing etc).

Still its nice that its made it into a proper purebread racing magazine.

pedrosixfour - watch this space :D

• 3 months later...

its been a bit quiet as we are gearing up for the release of the beast :)

We have a film shoot in a couple of weeks, afterwards all will be revealed :D

Sorry for the lack of updates - but its kind of deliberate hehe

- - - Updated - - -

So how are things going with this? Wrap looks awesome..... my GTR is going custom wrap soon, the 2 would look good next to each other :)

Lets get them together then :D

its been a bit quiet as we are gearing up for the release of the beast :)

We have a film shoot in a couple of weeks, afterwards all will be revealed :D

Sorry for the lack of updates - but its kind of deliberate hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Lets get them together then :D

Good to hear about the updates and "release" :) its now exciting!

Mine is being done the week of June 13 and will post up pics after that :D

• 3 weeks later...

So its still getting hot in the car :)

Decided to install a Carbon roof vent, works well and looks good too, not too big and shouty if you know what I mean.

Didnt like having to cut a hole in the carbon roof though...

Still should help cockpit temps

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13320838_1731275783818880_8616873335860713701_o.jpg

Tidy install mate, would it not benefit from a small bead of sealer on the join?

When you getting it back on the track would love to come to an event and spectate.

Yep I am actually just waiting on a rubber seal that will go around the edge.

Very soon :) all will be revealed soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

So a lilttle update, the venue we were going to be doing the filming has changed management and now the new guy in charge is not allowing us to use it :banghead::banghead::banghead:

So now we are in desperate need of a venue which is typical.. I dont suppose anyone had access to a runway/airfeild do they :-/

As this annoyed me a little so I decided to cheer myself up and purchase one of Whifbitz carbon replacement headlight intakes, so here is is on the car...

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13418444_1735863473360111_7045758054810494844_o.jpg

As this annoyed me a little so I decided to cheer myself up and purchase one of Whifbitz carbon replacement headlight intakes, so here it is on the car...

Well, if that isn't the flimsiest excuse that has ever been put forward as a reason for buying shiny bits for a car!!

You're only fooling yourself Master Stock.

(as my old teacher was fond of saying)

I remember, his very last words to me before I left the school were "What's in that can, is that petrol? Wait what are you doing?? No!! STOOOPPP!!!!!! "

But that's a story for another time :sly:

Could try Thruxton.... have a track day there on next week Friday and they may be able to get you out of photos/video at lunch time or after the track has closed. Normally quite a helpful bunch. GTR will be there as a support vehicle in its new wrap :)

• 2 weeks later...