The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - where to go?

Branners

Dragonball 2012  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Dragonball 2012

• Eurotunnel to France, trip down to Britanny area of france and then back home. Leave on a Friday, return late on Sunday.
    • Eurotunnel to France, travel in to Germany to Nurburgring and surrounding areas. Leave on a Friday morning, return late on Sunday
    • Ferry down to Bilbao in Spain, travel to the mountains and possibly Barcelona, back to the port and back home. Leaving on a Thursday (arrive Spain on the Saturday!!), return on the Ferry on Monday arrive back in the UK on the Tuesday.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

We have this down to just 3 possible locations, 2 in France, one in Holland.

Just working out the best option with good driving but without hammering the cars for 7 hours to get somewhere.

Expect the official announcement at the end of Nov, but dates are still looking like the 11th, 12th and 13th May.

:) John and Darron ( Branners and Wile e Coyote ) just an idea how about running further down into france to visit the Schlumpf car museum in Mulhouse ? its a bit further down i know but maybe worth it ? http://www.citedelautomobile.com ...just an idea guys :D

There is a Hotel in Mulhouse with an underground car park

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

I would say most paint jobs would be okay, mines had a fair bit of paint on the rear quarter and it was not well done so I wont risk it.

But anybody who wants to risk a sticker job then let me know.

Probably be around £400 worth of stickers, and we may ask a trader for sponsorship to help cover the costs if more than 2 cars.