The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - where to go?

Branners

Dragonball 2012  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Dragonball 2012

• Eurotunnel to France, trip down to Britanny area of france and then back home. Leave on a Friday, return late on Sunday.
    • Eurotunnel to France, travel in to Germany to Nurburgring and surrounding areas. Leave on a Friday morning, return late on Sunday
    • Ferry down to Bilbao in Spain, travel to the mountains and possibly Barcelona, back to the port and back home. Leaving on a Thursday (arrive Spain on the Saturday!!), return on the Ferry on Monday arrive back in the UK on the Tuesday.

Better have some good CD's handy J! :D

Seriously think you should consider a ferry & meet up at some point once we decide what we are going to do.

We should really be making a decision by December & start bookings.

It will be tough to make this one mate, I'm off to Vegas on the 3rd of June, then off to California, then back to Vegas for 15 nights of bliss. Work to do etc, but if I can go, I will :)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be tough to make this one mate, I'm off to Vegas on the 3rd of June, then off to California, then back to Vegas for 15 nights of bliss. Work to do etc, but if I can go, I will :)
I am sure you can squeeze it in bud, work hard, player harder ;)

Would be good to see you there & I am sure some of the roads you would absolutely love in the Supra! :)

I am sure you can squeeze it in bud, work hard, player harder ;)

Would be good to see you there & I am sure some of the roads you would absolutely love in the Supra! :)

Without a doubt dude! Without a doubt, I would love to go, but just need to see how work is. I've got lots of stuff on (Stag in Feb for 3 days in 'Dam; Weekend in Germany with the missus in March; Easter weekend in Spain and then potentially Dragonball in May) as well as planning the next mods for show season!

Bank account is already suffering lol

Without a doubt dude! Without a doubt, I would love to go, but just need to see how work is. I've got lots of stuff on (Stag in Feb for 3 days in 'Dam; Weekend in Germany with the missus in March; Easter weekend in Spain and then potentially Dragonball in May) as well as planning the next mods for show season!

Bank account is already suffering lol

I like it! :D

I've been to Rotterdam twice, its pretty crap tbh, Brille is nearby which is a little nicer :) I stayed in Hotel de beer last time i was over that way, half decent hotel with a big games hall/function building next door which could be handy for everyone to meet in to plan the day. Worth a look.

If Scotty isn't wanted I suspect i'll defiantly not be welcome :innocent:

Martin, you will be patted down with the white latex glove treatment to ensure you have no recording devices...

Not by me, no sir, by this gentlemen.

http://www.funpicsfree.com/photogallery/funpics0828/ugly-fugly.jpg

Since im a lazy [MOD EDIT TO REMOVE SWEARING] and really dont fancy reading through 9 pages, which route, plan of action are you doing and do you have a date sorted yet?

I did vote for the spain one, then realised only 7 others had lol But spanish women are alot nicer than the germans lol

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)

Its going to be northern France or Holland on this one. Date should be around the 12th May or so. Tunnel early friday morning, tunnel back late on Sunday. Not sure what goes in between but similar to last year, but with a bit more organisation.

I will put aside a few spaces for non-supras, and the plan is to initially get 20 spaces and then increase that number if more want to come. We lost money on this years one when we didnt sell enough tickets. Dont see that happening again, but making sure this time.

Ah sweet. Well like i say ive already spoke to Jo at Banzai so not to miss out next year get it all sorted soon as we are all back.

I might come with Marc but ideally might want to come in my passat so i can keep all my gear in the car if thats cool. It wont stand out like a sore thumb but saves me some pennies on MPG lol If thats cool, then ill just jump in cars when on road trips :)

Lol My photos will be alot better aswell. Might get to shoot some nice cars out there on an evening aswell. May just find a feature car or two ;)

Thanks again though, you all welcomed me along even been a dub fan. But as ive told many people recently i just love jap cars and would love a supra but unless it does 50mpg min then it would be useless lol so ill just have to tag along.

I just ignored my fuel bill for Dragonba11, couldnt face the cost.

I sort of have it in my mind we 'might' try and get near Paris, and cut through Paris on the way somewhere. Arc de T with 30 Supras going round it would be a shot and a half.

:D A free-for-all that sounds great. I am shaw we can just barge out way around in one line,after all we a BRITS, & the Freches still own us,;) We Hope to be joining you all next yr. NEED PASSPORT. Any for sale ;) as for the milege from home to tunel, chek our's Camborne,

Cornwall. :blink: As for the fuel,When are peeps going to relise,when you buy theses sort of car's you DONT worry about fuel,if so buy one of those lawnmower cars.:D

I sort of have it in my mind we 'might' try and get near Paris, and cut through Paris on the way somewhere. Arc de T with 30 Supras going round it would be a shot and a half.

Now that sounds like a proper plan, we would have to take it over though, because they drive around it like nutters with no regard for any other cars, I have this picture of 20 - 30 Supras driving up the "Champs Elysees", then a few slow turns around the Arc, then maybe over to the tall metal spikey thingy.

OMG :blink: i can imagine the carnage lol 20-30 supra,s and the Arc de T ring french traffic gulp !! ......any one got a tank !? lol :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Now that sounds like a proper plan, we would have to take it over though, because they drive around it like nutters with no regard for any other cars, I have this picture of 20 - 30 Supras driving up the "Champs Elysees", then a few slow turns around the Arc, then maybe over to the tall metal spikey thingy.

Hey that spikey thing got that dark head bird preggers :D:D