The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - where to go?

Branners

Dragonball 2012  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Dragonball 2012

• Eurotunnel to France, trip down to Britanny area of france and then back home. Leave on a Friday, return late on Sunday.
    • Eurotunnel to France, travel in to Germany to Nurburgring and surrounding areas. Leave on a Friday morning, return late on Sunday
    • Ferry down to Bilbao in Spain, travel to the mountains and possibly Barcelona, back to the port and back home. Leaving on a Thursday (arrive Spain on the Saturday!!), return on the Ferry on Monday arrive back in the UK on the Tuesday.

John, I've just been on the Castle Combe web site and Japfest is on the 12 of May 2012, which clashes with the dates we were thinking for our little trip.

Good find as Jap fest is probably the biggest meeting of the year bar suprapod would be a shame if we had to miss one or the other. Have we decided what route we are going to be taking yet?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always go to Japfest, starts the season off nicely, I would hate to miss it, especially the convoy. In those famous words "I like Japfest, But I also like Dragonball, but which one is best? there is only one way to find out.......... FIIIIGHT.
If you had to choose, what would you rather do?

As Guigsy said, look at other cars or drive across some beautiful roads, white sandy beach, beautiful women, glorious sun & me (okay, maybe the last bit might put you off).

:D

I still like the whole meet at Reading, convoy down, then the hustle and bustle of the show, but Dragonball wins hands down, I would just prefer to have all my bits of cake and "eat em all".

Wouldn't we will! :D

I do agree though, this date may need to be re-evaluate!

date has moved to the 18th May now folks, subject to the usual getout clauses of something else being in the bloody way like Japfest.

So thats the 18th May now people...not the 11th.

And the stickers were made of static cling plastic for the windows, and sticky back for the doors.

Could this be done on a white background to work on non-white cars?

At this point we arent sure how much it will cost. The plan was to sticker up 2 cars using club funds, and the 2 cars offered were white.

If the price is cheap enough we may be able to subsidise others running the same livery and then get it inverted for the dark cars.

I also think the big number 12 might be good if the whole livery costs too much.

I'll prep designs for roof, bonnet and rear as well, just wanted to gauge reactions before going further. I'll sort vector files Darren for spot on repro - these can be supplied at 50% size (as we do for any vehicle livery artwork) in EPS/AI or PDF format depending on who's producing the vinyls. More tomorrow.