The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - where to go?

Branners

Dragonball 2012  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Dragonball 2012

• Eurotunnel to France, trip down to Britanny area of france and then back home. Leave on a Friday, return late on Sunday.
    • Eurotunnel to France, travel in to Germany to Nurburgring and surrounding areas. Leave on a Friday morning, return late on Sunday
    • Ferry down to Bilbao in Spain, travel to the mountains and possibly Barcelona, back to the port and back home. Leaving on a Thursday (arrive Spain on the Saturday!!), return on the Ferry on Monday arrive back in the UK on the Tuesday.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you able to get a price on getting the stickers for Ellis's mock up above? I need it to be down around £500 or so per car.

We will also have the window stickers and the door stickers like last year, but in a slightly newer design with the number 12 being quite prominent.

Right, found the hotel that gives us everything we need, we have the Eurotunnel costs tied down and the departure and arrival times tied down.

Just making sure the hotel bar and restaurant are going to be good value and we can then get the items on to the shop.

We will give everybody a few days notice before they go on the shop, but there will only be 20 spaces to start with so you will need to be quick.

Costs are roughly £88 for the Eurotunnel and around £63 per night for a twin room in the hotel.

Full car livery is still being sorted, around £700 per car, window stickers and door stickers are still being worked on.

Sounds pretty good to me. Will you be extending the places if there is enough interest?

I am sure Branners will, though these places are guaranteed as the deposit is paid up front for them.

This is to ensure the club doesn't lose any money like last year.

We had 50 Supra's listed to go... but then only had 25 cars.

I am still working on Jen, but the logistics really don't help for me

It would be hard to convince her money wise without having to convince her how great it will be to drive straight from the Eurotunnel to Gatwick to get on the plane to Florida

If I do manage to convince her, we would be at best a last minute add on

I will keep an eye on the updates just in case:sly:

I am still working on Jen, but the logistics really don't help for me

It would be hard to convince her money wise without having to convince her how great it will be to drive straight from the Eurotunnel to Gatwick to get on the plane to Florida

If I do manage to convince her, we would be at best a last minute add on

I will keep an eye on the updates just in case:sly:

Just tell her you could have 6 Dragonball trips for the price of that new bed :D

Right, found the hotel that gives us everything we need, we have the Eurotunnel costs tied down and the departure and arrival times tied down.

Just making sure the hotel bar and restaurant are going to be good value and we can then get the items on to the shop.

We will give everybody a few days notice before they go on the shop, but there will only be 20 spaces to start with so you will need to be quick.

Costs are roughly £88 for the Eurotunnel and around £63 per night for a twin room in the hotel.

Full car livery is still being sorted, around £700 per car, window stickers and door stickers are still being worked on.

How will you do this? Via this thread or will you pm people?