Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take collection of these on Sunday eve! Just been sent the pictures :) Cant wait for the next batch of under bonnet bits should hopefully make it allot more unique with a few ideas I have bouncing around. Means alot of bits will be coming off the old girl soon so will have some nice bits for sale soon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=202976&stc=1&d=1436547871

attachment.php?attachmentid=202977&stc=1&d=1436547871

attachment.php?attachmentid=202978&stc=1&d=1436547871

11717243_10207485403679436_1180536405_n.jpg

11739753_10207485403039420_1509631301_n.jpg

11741715_10207485404119447_2010594950_n.jpg

Just caught up with the past few pages, great pictures from the drag strip mate.

Impeccably clean as always.

Thanks Buddy I love one of The shots, going to get it done on a poster for the garage and a canvas for the house :D

EDIT- just ordered a A0 version of my display picture to go up along side the supra :D

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

So I'm currently on the iow and as usual with every trip I have to visit the paint shop. So my new engine bay boxes are now painted along with all associated brackets. Also dropped the exhaust manifold in to and they have given it a quick going over with the mop. Still not perfect but looking good. Pictures to follow soon.

So I'm currently on the iow and as usual with every trip I have to visit the paint shop. So my new engine bay boxes are now painted along with all associated brackets. Also dropped the exhaust manifold in to and they have given it a quick going over with the mop. Still not perfect but looking good. Pictures to follow soon.

In for the pics.

Looking great :) can see your reflection in the manifold :p

Cheers :D

Good work so far mate, looking forward to seeing them boxes fitted. Are they the ones from the FB page? Is a lot of work involved in getting them to fit or are you not at that stage yet?

Yeah me too hopefully going on Monday. They are indeed the ones James makes however I have had a few extra bits done, loom cutouts and smooth welds. Never been fitted to an NA so I took a risk will have to see. They will require a hole to be drilled to allow the throttle cable to pass through. Still got that to do.

Will update on ease of fitting once its been attempted.

When you see that shiny pretty manifold on, maybe you'll have second thoughts about hiding it under a homo interuptus box? :D

:D Shouldn't Hide the manifold just all the ugly rubbish Will be very visible I'm sure. Going to have to clean the side of the engine I reckon as It will now be on show more without the OEM heat shield.